Elle

Back Online!

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

So half of us thought our LBs account was banned and the other half were shitting screaming crying throwing up over the site possibly getting shut down. 😂

I started to think what I could possibly have done to piss off the mods and get banned :bebe: so stressful!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I started to think what I could possibly have done to piss off the mods and get banned :bebe: so stressful!

If we were banned that would not have been the screen. We wouldve seen a view of the index page with a "you do not have permission..." Or whatever it says plus an error code or something :bebe:

Like when you open a link to a deleted thread or something. 

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Hahaha me too!!! But hey, if I get banned, I can’t imagine how many more would be too :lmao:

on Twitter, Honeymoon’s and floridakilos’s bestie thought Ben had taken us down :lmao:

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Hahaha me too!!! But hey, if I get banned, I can’t imagine how many more would be too :lmao:

on Twitter, Honeymoon’s and floridakilos’s bestie thought Ben had taken us down :lmao:

We're like roaches, nothing can take us down :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

8 minutes ago, The Siren said:

If we were banned that would not have been the screen. We wouldve seen a view of the index page with a "you do not have permission..." Or whatever it says plus an error code or something :bebe:

Like when you open a link to a deleted thread or something. 

Now, how do you know this… :sideeye: unless you’ve been banned before… :sideeye:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

But what happened to THAT website? At first I thought it was all linked. Like maybe HBO closed both websites... Now that LB is back, I wonder which record label did it this time 

maybe it was the police, really gross stuff happening there, not only gross but also illegal and i'm not talking bout copyright… :wtf3:

1 minute ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

maybe it was the police, really gross stuff happening there, not only gross but also illegal and i'm not talking bout copyright… :wtf3:

I like to think they are down to do a thorough clean up but I doubt it. I really wouldn’t mind dbree being shut down indefinitely tbh 

mUENGN9.png

32 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Me too. Lustforlife said he was going to drop his husbands contacts and I said I would like to see them. Thought the mods read it like I was asking for leaks :bebe:

28 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

But what happened to THAT website? At first I thought it was all linked. Like maybe HBO closed both websites... Now that LB is back, I wonder which record label did it this time 

Can’t say for sure but I thought I saw someone mention Atlantic Records on Twitter. Idk any of their artists tho  so idk what may have leaked 

whatarecoloris.jpg

i sent twitter dms instagram dms e-mails to the hosting provider asked my friend to log on lanaboards and discover why i was banned :icant: thank god it was just a little problem