Elle

Back Online!

wait you're supposed to click ON the ads for them to work?? i thought them just popping up was enough, elle sweetie im so sorry

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

22 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

wait you're supposed to click ON the ads for them to work?? i thought them just popping up was enough, elle sweetie im so sorry

We do get paid for just ad impressions too, which means simply leaving them on also helps! We do get paid more for each click though, but we still get paid a smaller amount if they’re at least visible to a user regardless if they choose to click or not :)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I opened the site on my work computer yesterday while it was down, and when I saw that "account suspended" page pop up I was like "oh NO the people who run my workplace's internal internet have CLOCKED ME FOR GOING ON LANABOARDS AND SLACKING OFF IM GONNA GET A WARNING NEXT" :deadbanana:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

My Cancer ass pondering upon what I posted that could get me suspended, sure that I said something wrong, then refusing to send an e-mail, retreating into my shell, because sure I didn’t do anything wrong this time and “If they don’t want to be associated with me, it’s fine by me”, then feeling overjoyed the site is up…

No wonder I’m a Lana fan lol.

https://ibb.co/WcqDb8K

lmao the DRAMATICS honey the gorls and the gays thought everything was over everyone was screaming crying vomiting shitting dying  :eartha:

me checking lb socials every 5 minutes :awkney2: glad we're back!!!!!! this is my safe space on the internet, my second home :oprah3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

It's been an interesting past 24 hours to say the least. The dramatics. :blush3:
Thank you Elle, as per usual, to do the most for this community. :kiss:

ok but i legitimately thought i either got banned or my school decided to block the lb site even though it hasn’t blocked any site to my knowledge and it wasn’t until i googled “account suspended contact hosting provider” that i realized it was a hosting issue and then i went on twitter and it was chaotic to say the least

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 hours ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

And I thought it got closed because of that thread "have you ever shoplifted anything?" :toofloppy:

Happy to see LB back online! 

I really thought they were coming after me for a second:scoff:

6 hours ago, Elle said:

I also just want to take this time to remind you all that even though this was just a billing issue, THIS COULD BE OUR FATE if illegal links to leaks of copyrighted content are shared on the site! So, if this downtime scared you a bit, just remember it the next time you think about sharing an illegal link. 
Anyway, my apologies again! 
xx

me @ the Charli XCX thread :oprah3:

I thought that my job had banned the site from the servers since I log in on my work laptop as well :hillary:

7 minutes ago, Leader of The Pack said:

I thought Elle finally had it with us……luckily she hasnt!

thanks to lanaboards kicking the bucket for 18 hours i found your twitter :ma:

no i am not posting it here because i DO hate twitter and i hate that i had to go onto twitter to get any info on wtf was happening :bebe:

(and also just out of respect y'know)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

24 minutes ago, the ocean said:

thanks to lanaboards kicking the bucket for 18 hours i found your twitter :ma:

no i am not posting it here because i DO hate twitter and i hate that i had to go onto twitter to get any info on wtf was happening :bebe:

(and also just out of respect y'know)

I appreciate the discretion 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg