bff

Addison Rae

how does the queen of pop not have a thread yet?? anyway

ADDISON RAE EASTERLING, born October 6, 2000, is one of the most famous and popular influencers to come out of the rise of TikTok. She garnered her fame around the summer of 2019, and was named the highest earning TikTok creator by Forbes.

In March of 2021, she released her debut single “Obsessed”.

Addison has been featured on various podcasts in talks of her music career. Most notably, she has been on Charli XCX’s “Best Song Ever” podcast, in which the two teased collaborations amongst themselves. Addison has also been known to listen to experimental artists such as Arca, Eartheater, Solange, FKA Twigs, SOPHIE, Kelela, and Yves Tumor—as she featured them on her public Spotify playlists.

In more recent times, Addison Rae has released numerous snippets of an unreleased track titled “I Got It Bad”. The snippets have garnered hundreds of thousands of views on platforms such as TikTok and Twitter, with hundreds of gay men begging her to release the track.

Ot2MzOK.jpg

kpfLmWN.jpg

Ra6vjAH.jpg

z8fCUsJ.jpg

2cNIhdb.jpg

gY2dLpT.jpg

I Got It Bad is amazing, I don't understand why she still hasn't put it out…

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 minute ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

I Got it Bad is amazing, I don't understand why she still hasn't put it out.

I KNOW RIGHT!! With the right promo I think it could actually do well, at least in the gay community it definitely would

1 minute ago, Desert lamp said:

OBSESSED IS A BOP

Its genuinely a serve like IGIB sounds 10x better and but she has the serves!

6 minutes ago, the ocean said:

:stareney2:

tbh i kinda have a preconceived notion against her because i hate tiktok but i’ll check her out

no i understand that… i don’t use #that app at all anymore but she regardless she has the slay

22 minutes ago, clementines said:

y'all her and Dixie can make BOPS ngl...she needs to release I Got It Bad and Dixie needs to drop the album bc her leaked songs are just :legend:

Dixie… :awk:

After TikTok collapses she will probably be the only one remaining famous. Dixie has some good (as in potentially could do well) songs but like she just drops something then doesn't mention it ever again lol. Addison is being smart with I Got it Bad and I think when she releases it it'll do pretty well. Her and Bella Poarch are the queens of TikTok to me :true:

giphy.gif 

Lady Gaga’s unreleased track Nothing On (But The Radio) seems to have been given to Addison Rae for her upcoming EP! The EP allegedly features Obsessed,  2 Die 4, I Got It Bad, and Nothing On (But The Radio). Lady Rae apparently the new pop queen

1 minute ago, Volta said:

Lady Gaga’s unreleased track Nothing On (But The Radio) seems to have been given to Addison Rae for her upcoming EP! The EP allegedly features Obsessed,  2 Die 4, I Got It Bad, and Nothing On (But The Radio). Lady Rae apparently the new pop queen

I don’t hate this girl. But oh my god. No please no… that’s one less song for ARTPOP 10th anniversary that wasn’t even going to happen :defeated:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

6 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

I don’t hate this girl. But oh my god. No please no… that’s one less song for ARTPOP 10th anniversary that wasn’t even going to happen :defeated:

we’re never gonna get artpop act 2 😭 even if we were i doubt that NOBTR would be released on it too since it was from BTW sessions

22 minutes ago, Volta said:

that’s so random i

qfrWuBl.png

23 minutes ago, Volta said:

we’re never gonna get artpop act 2 😭 even if we were i doubt that NOBTR would be released on it too since it was from BTW sessions

nothing on but the radio was reworked and reproduced with DJWS for ARTPOP, but it’s not leaked yet :oprah3:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

1 hour ago, wildstar said:

It was never confirmed to be on her EP. In fact I think the chances of this making the cut are super low :crai:

damn the addison insiders i follow led me on…