bff

Addison Rae

2 hours ago, Theprettyymess said:

I hear Addison is gonna sign a deal w Ulta beauty! Item beauty is truly going to be everywhere! Her new film plus new beauty deals! She’s gonna be the next Kylie Jenner

Every palette comes with a cd with Obsessed Nothing On But The Radio on it :krylie:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

5 hours ago, Theprettyymess said:

It could’ve been you has been on repeat! A full on bop!

If it's that good then you should leak it...:lolno:

On 4/11/2022 at 3:20 AM, Theprettyymess said:

I agree. They’re great songs, and I want to see her prosper musically. Hopefully she makes an official announcement soon, I’d enjoy hearing the final versions. 

IDK if you have access to her career status but is there any hope? it seems weird that she would spend money working with Charli XCX and other producers + buying demos from Gaga only to never release it

11 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

IDK if you have access to her career status but is there any hope? it seems weird that she would spend money working with Charli XCX and other producers + buying demos from Gaga only to never release it

You don’t have to buy songs to record them. Songs for other artist are in a database. If she wants to release it, then yes…she’ll need the licensing rights

42 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

You don’t have to buy songs to record them. Songs for other artist are in a database. If she wants to release it, then yes…she’ll need the licensing rights

I mean, she payed money to have them recorded, and she had to have payed the people who wrote I Got it Bad with her.

My point is, she clearly invested some money in it. It seems dumb to just waste it and do nothing with it.

Obsessed did pretty well too

1 minute ago, momoquack said:

Ok, what is PHF? I'm assuming its a website similar to leaked.cx but where is it?

It stands for "Pop Hates Flops" it's similar to LanaBoards, it's a pop culture forum but more general, I think. Guessing that people do trading on that site occasionally? Or maybe it's people advertising about having xyz and to pm them? I've skimmed the site only a few times so I'm just guessing :um2:

12 minutes ago, bigspender said:

do y’all really prefer her NOBTR over gaga’s :creep::flop:

i lowkey feel like it's a telephone situation where it's not better but i'm glad it exists

i don't think britney could've done telephone justice no offense to godney and i think gaga & beyoncé did a much much better job - at the same time though i'm still glad britney recorded it because it's interesting to hear a different take on it

i feel like same way here - it's not superior but it's interesting to have :true:

i think most of the addisonators do prefer it though :toofloppy:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif