bff

Addison Rae

26 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

@Ellei agree they’re advertising selling addisons upcoming material… ban deserved 

Echoing this - it continues very subtly in other threads too, specifically the Charli thread (which died out after Sweat & IGIB leaked).

Okay let's stop the leaks, I want her to have a good music career. I Got It Bad and NOBTR is more than I needed to keep me fed until she releases. I hope the leaks didn't make the Got It Bad hype go down :trisha: 

I feel like out of all the TikTok celebs she has the most actual star potential. She's good at branching out while almost every other TikTok star has failed to make music/acting work except her and like Bella Poarch. I think her team realized that and is investing a LOT into this album after IGIB popped off 

giphy.gif 

It's been over a year since her first single, I'm convinced her music project has been scrapped (hence the leaks). It's a shame, Radio & IGIB are such cute pop gems, if she got a deal with Interscope or somewhere she could've pushed them