bff

Addison Rae

some of you asked for a textless version of the "chords that cry" cover i did, so here it is!

Spoiler

0e15a0700239b8ad0a949d2622ef9fd1f440bb8d

i also did two new album covers today that i really loved! called it "addison" cause it's simple and it fits for a debut album title. i'm using the one with the with background cause i think this aesthetic feels more like the sound of the songs

Spoiler

14ab2b8b2d505bd82191fb5a39aeadc7fae049c7

2b0b0c6d5f94b86260f77b2e70558ced0c3c8092.pnj

7 minutes ago, champainproblms said:

some of you asked for a textless version of the "chords that cry" cover i did, so here it is!

Hide contents

0e15a0700239b8ad0a949d2622ef9fd1f440bb8d

i also did two new album covers today that i really loved! called it "addison" cause it's simple and it fits for a debut album title. i'm using the one with the with background cause i think this aesthetic feels more like the sound of the songs

Hide contents

14ab2b8b2d505bd82191fb5a39aeadc7fae049c7

2b0b0c6d5f94b86260f77b2e70558ced0c3c8092.pnj

the pink one is serving BOMT vibes so haard I love it. Im using it for my AR1 album :wub:

i dont blame her for deleting her twitter, the amount of hate she gets on every single tweet, a bunch of virgins saying "ratio" or "go to work" the second she posts anything... i feel bad for her i really dont get why she gets so much hate

Kinda new to her and the only I've heard is her cover of Nothing On But the Radio, but I also remember reading that she was done for good with music? I kinda wasn't charmed with NOBTR but I've read good things about other songs so I'm lowkey curious.. however it's sad if she is not going to keep with music at such an early stage of her career.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Kinda new to her and the only I've heard is her cover of Nothing On But the Radio, but I also remember reading that she was done for good with music? I kinda wasn't charmed with NOBTR but I've read good things about other songs so I'm lowkey curious.. however it's sad if she is not going to keep with music at such an early stage of her career.

I got to know her bc of an  interview with Charli but never cared to hear about her work. And then NOBTR buzz came with snippets and the song leaked and I loved it. Then I saw her thread in here popping all the time and rushed to listen to the songs, that unfortunatelly are out there, and tbh she doesnt have a bad song imo. I really hope her career is not scrapped bc shes the next pop star we need

2 hours ago, its rb bb said:

Is there one called Cool? I've seen that mentioned once, but might have been chills?

Cool's official title is Resist Me, so it's the same song

There is another one currently being sold called Rock All by Myself

30 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

the og files for the other songs leaked too

I think some bored fan might've just spent their time renaming the files to look OG? Because these don't seem very convincing, but I could be wrong

None of them are encoded with anything despite the fact that the real OG files for I Surrender and See U Again leaked today