bff

Addison Rae

I Got It Bad alt. version with the BOMT sample, Obsessed demo and Tonight leaked!

I Got It Bad hits so hard with the Britney sample. The wasted potential of having I Got It Bad as the lead single followed up with the BOMT version as a remix...

Also the Obsessed demo's lowkey better than the released version TBH. Tonight is cute!

qfrWuBl.png

15 hours ago, Gravitate said:

No leaks in over a month... this is the dark ages for Sunraes :trisha:

Didn't she like, retired from music after the Obsessed reception? I inferred she didn't record any new material after that - and I also assumed everything that has leaked was pretty much all she has...

Anyways... Never Wanna See U Again, Before U, I Got It Bad, U Had It Coming, Lucky and I Surrender are absolute bops :bop: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Didn't she like, retired from music after the Obsessed reception? I inferred she didn't record any new material after that - and I also assumed everything that has leaked was pretty much all she has...

Anyways... Never Wanna See U Again, Before U, I Got It Bad, U Had It Coming, Lucky and I Surrender are absolute bops :bop: 

She said in an interview after Obsessed that she has about 100 to 150 songs recorded. I'd still like to think she's still recording but it's unlikely :bebe:

giphy.gif 

Find it absolutely mad how she hasn't capitalised on the hype of songs like 2 Die 4 going somewhat viral on tik tok and just the gays absolutely devouring leaks like I Got It Bad etc. I know there's speculation (or she said herself somewhere) her manager doesn't support her doing music after Obsessed flopping but she's got a pretty big cult following since then, and where it counts (aka gay fans because we stick to and invest in artists regardless of chart success). Also, it's mega strange to me she recorded so many songs?! Weird to think that someone invested in her working with big producers and writers and studio time to just do nothing with it all...