bff

Addison Rae

I've finally listened closely to the songs and... why the absolute HELL did they decide to make her launch Obsessed as lead single :scoff: it's like they were trying to throw her at the wolves.

She has great material RIGHT THERE.

Trendy, ideal-for-TikTok tracks? 2 Die 4, Could Have Been U, Lucky, I Surrender

Hits? Lucky (again), Never Wanna See U Again, Nothing on but the Radio, Chords That Cry, U Had It Coming

I get why NOBTR wouldn't be cleared for release, but the others? They're all miles better than Obsessed yet they picked that one to release and probably that's why she got a lot of hate.

At least they should've greenlit a little EP with a good 6 tracks of the bunch...

I guess a few standalone singles (Obsessed, Could Have Been U, Mess over U, LoveHateMiss, and maybe that unleaked Resist Me that screams it will sound like Obsessed) and then an EP (2 Die 4, I Got It Bad, U Had It Coming, Nothing on, Chords That Cry, NWSUA) would've been a great move.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 8/2/2022 at 7:39 AM, blameitonme said:

need addison to have an insanely high budget roll out and a really controversial album cover like her on the cross or something wild

Now the christians are already coming for her LMAOO

giphy.gif 

9 hours ago, Gravitate said:

Now the christians are already coming for her LMAOO

actually annoyed in her deleting this because if she followed this by a scandalous album cover and then a single release it would be a nice way to disrupt the industry and pop culture :lanahairflip::illumilana2:

Spoiler

also where is the singles Addison tell me tell me :xcry:

Spoiler

also edit but I find it so funny people calling in blasphemous, I thought we left that word in the 1700s? :et:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

It's sooo funny to me when people pay an absurd amount of money for unleaked songs and then go on a whole power trip because they have them, acting all exclusive and slimy about it, only for all of those songs to leak publicly a little while after lmaoo. Clownery in the purest form, truly. So glad me and everyone else get to listen to all these songs for free! Was the highly expensive early access worth it? :oop2:

qfrWuBl.png