lflflflflflflflflflf

Lana's Sassy Replies (Appreciation Thread)

What does this actually say? I can't find a bigger picture online :eek:

LG - You wrote a hit song rhyming peacock with biatch. The devil has your soul- and youre going to he*&

A- Heey! Nothing against Katy! :)

LG - right. i know ill take it down in a sec just venting

A - I was thinking something very similar about Ke$ha this morning...

LG - oh. i know. and im sorry to be a hater but....

A - Unfortunately, popular music today is all about making young drunk girls horny. Not that I'm against that in principle, but it makes for shite music where simple lyrics and beats are all that matters. But take heart, dear Liz, these things go in cycles and soon people will care about smart and challenging songs like yours.

A - It's one of those great all-purpose words that rhymes with anything. "I think I shall never see a poem as lovely as ma beeahtch!"

LG - No~ i love the smirk hahahaha!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

We could use this as an archive thread for all of Lana’s sassy replies to fans and haters.

if you have the original link pls post it, but also if you have only screenshots we would luv to have them.

for now… I’ll pray for you Kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. God bless.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

if anyone has the full of video of lana saying "youre giving me fucking attidude? jeeesus christ" to someone who said she bought her fame PLS POST IT HERE all the links are from years ago so theyre dead 

😋🫶🏼

9 minutes ago, ihrtldr said:

if anyone has the full of video of lana saying "youre giving me fucking attidude? jeeesus christ" to someone who said she bought her fame PLS POST IT HERE all the links are from years ago so theyre dead 

I found this 

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791