lflflflflflflflflflf

Lana's Sassy Replies (Appreciation Thread)

We already have a thread for this but I can’t find the link, perhaps a mod can merge them later??? I always love looking at these :defeated: we stan a queen with attitude

anddddd PSA: please be sure to respect peoples privacy and blur out any info of who she’s replying to, especially if it’s older posts like replying to her friends and family on her personal Facebook etc!!

UbsOye5.png

"Tell him it's a promise not a threat" - Lana Del Rey, 2018

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I can’t tell whether she was actually being sassy in this but “Did you guys come to the show or no?” lives in my head rent-free lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

11 hours ago, ihrtldr said:

if anyone has the full of video of lana saying "youre giving me fucking attidude? jeeesus christ" to someone who said she bought her fame PLS POST IT HERE all the links are from years ago so theyre dead 

I immediately thought about this one. If I remember correctly the context was the male obligating Lana to sign some artwork

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland