rightofjupiter

Lana performing with Nikki Lane at The Continental Club in Austin, Texas - January 22nd, 2022

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

My favourite duo! I wish I had a friendship like Lana’s and Nikki’s. Eagerly waiting on their collab album! :smile: 

She seems to be a true healthy friend, and I’m glad to see lana found another artist friend but in a slightly differently avenue so there’s not much competition bornrivalry there just good vibes

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Me, manifesting that the next 10 records are all yeehaw!!

:creepna2:

2 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

do we know what look away is? is that a solo nikki song or one off of their supposed album together?

Its a solo nikki song but her and lana first performed it together on the nfr tour

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

It’s so weird to see her on stage… 

Here in Canada, COVID is hitting hard and everything is still closed… To see a crowd in a bar is almost eerie. 
anyways, I wonder how many tracks she did with Nikki and on which project they will land 

So cool she can just show up in random bars and do secret shows after playing to 100,000s of people around the world. Totally designing the life she wants. 

Now just do secret solo shows at some NYC bars 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

20 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s so weird to see her on stage… 

Here in Canada, COVID is hitting hard and everything is still closed… To see a crowd in a bar is almost eerie. 
anyways, I wonder how many tracks she did with Nikki and on which project they will land 

welcome to america lol :rip: i live in the south and there are big unmasked crowds happening everywhere all the time (even tho covid is raging here too)

aOaIzH2.gif

@rightofjupiter Hope you don't mind, but I adjusted the OP a bit to give some more information and embedded all the pictures individually & put one IG post that has all the videos in a carousel for easier viewing!

I love seeing Lana perform with Nikki. I adore Breaking Up Slowly in general, but she always looks like she's having a great time performing for a small, unexpecting crowd. I wish my friend who used to live in Austin still lived there so I could go visit again and catch a show skkkk x

43 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

do we know what look away is? is that a solo nikki song or one off of their supposed album together?

It's one of Nikki's songs, and they also performed it together during a few shows at the NFR tour! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Love this for her because she seems so genuinely happy! But… I can’t but wonder… when will you also tour again for us, Lana? Like, everyone has their tour dates, except for her :toofunny: I miss her so much 

Lana sounds so good here :trisha: Also, I still find the Nikki Lana hatred weird as hell. Some of you act like she's holding a gun to Lana's head and forcing her to enjoy country music

imageproxy.jpg