rightofjupiter

Lana performing with Nikki Lane at The Continental Club in Austin, Texas - January 22nd, 2022

I get that country, or Nikki's music/voice or whatever, isn't everyone's cup of tea, that's fair, but why hate on Lana doing normal thingsΒ with her friends?Β :scoff:

51 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

What’s up with all the LaneΒ hate?Β :awkney:

People come on here everyday to spew their hatred on Lana,Β under the guise of "it's a discussion board, I'm allowed to say what I want", which is fair and trueβ€”not going to deny that, it's their right to share their thoughts, opinions & feelings. It's just funny to me how much time people spend talking shit about her.Β :ma:

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

People come on here everyday to spew their hatred on Lana,Β under the guise of "it's a discussion board, I'm allowed to say what I want", which is fair and trueβ€”not going to deny that, it's their right to share their thoughts, opinions & feelings. It's just funny to me how much time people spend talking shit about her.Β :ma:

Yeah, I was just surprised to see the (Nikki) Lane hate coming from nowhere. (at least, to me, I don't see a reason to dislike her or her friendship with Lana) :P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Clampigirl said:

Yeah, I was just surprised to see the (Nikki) Lane hate coming from nowhere. (at least, to me, I don't see a reason to dislike her or her friendship with Lana) :P

If anything she's one of the most grounded/normal person Lana hangs out with. She seems chill.Β :oprah3:

I think the issue for me is that country music is boring and ALWAYS sounds cheesy, no matter the context. It just... sounds bad. There's no country music that I enjoy. Even if Lana does country, i think i'd still be bored by it because country music all sounds the same to me without much variation and Nicki is fine and all, on her own, if you like that type of music but personally I don't. And I think that's a very valid opinion to have. We don't all have to like everything Lana does but we can hope that she does something we all like. Like imagine a duo album with FJM or Florence Welch or someone else who has that cinematic sound or can make the music that sounds really alive. Country doesn't sound alive, it just sounds like a bunch of hillbillies singing about their dog, beer, their man cheating or some girl they met at the trailer park, etc. Who caressss

Β 

regardless i'm glad Lana's singing in public again and maybe this means she'll return to doing a tour, even if it's a small tour. maybe another album out and she'll return. she's kind of missed the window of tour announcement if she wanted to do it with Blue Banisters or Chemtrails. i mean she still could if she wanted to but i don't think she wants to.Β 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

28 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

so shes performing w Nikki again tonight in the same venue. can lana fans in the area go and ask ab DNC and WEAR A WIRE so we can all hear the tea

Different venue - Sam’s Town Point! They performed there together last year! Me currently texting everyone I know in Austin from back when I used to visit myΒ friend who lived thereΒ there to see if someone will go skkk x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β