Elle

"Prettiest Girl in Country Music"

‘Cause I’m well dressed and I do my best

At least I always try

I will not make a joke about this because people will drag me

I will not make a joke about this because people will drag me

I will no-

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I haven’t heard yet but I’m prepared to take back everything I’ve said about Nicki if it’s good

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

the OTP is even realer than my wetdream of a slutty whore LDR9

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Nikki Lane ruined BUS, this song and Lana herself. She gave her that twang that nobody likes and ruined her pre-cocc vibe that she had. Also Her vocals are kinda disgusting and I wish I won’t have to see her singing with Lana ever again

This sounds good:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

It’s not bad! I really like the lyrics. I won’t judge this new song too quickly because her BUS collab had me like :horror: at first, but I ended up liking it more than I thought. 

I wonder on which project will this new song land… I really hope she includes Hey Blue Baby if there is an EP or even full album of country music (she also could include Fine China in there: it’s one of her most country songs in terms of lyrics. Maybe not instrumentally speaking, but the whole vibe is def country)

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s not bad! I really like the lyrics. I won’t judge this new song too quickly because her BUS collab had me like :horror: at first, but I ended up liking it more than I thought. 

I wonder on which project will this new song land… I really hope she includes Hey Blue Baby if there is an EP or even full album of country music (she also could include Fine China in there: it’s one of her most country songs in terms of lyrics. Maybe not instrumentally speaking, but the whole vibe is def country)

I think it would be on their country album Lana mentioned last year.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

I think it would be on their country album Lana mentioned last year.

I wonder how many songs they recorded together. I don’t mind Nikki’s voice (I like how gritty it is), but at the moment, a whole album of duets with Nikki, I’ll have to hear it before judging. 

The song is nice, but vocal collaborations between Lana and Nikki will always end up wigth Nikkis voice completely overpowering Lana's input. I know she sulked about how she wants it to be that way. It's still a big shame. Nikki has a great voice, but if Lana's in there, it would be nice to actually hear her

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Tbh BUS has a dark vibe that i really like and i prefer it more than some other songs from COCC . But I am not so sure about the country direction of a whole album or ep . I guess i'll have to listen first and then judge the collab .

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆