bff

Gia Woods

GIA WOODS

The 26 year old Gia Woods is an extremely underrated underground pop artist. Born May 22, 1996, Gia has been developing her sound and artistry into a dark pop type beat that meshes perfectly with her sultry voice.

vxlo31L.jpg

a096fXf.jpg

Her most recent EP, “Heartbreak County, vol. 1” features 4 tracks: Enough of You, Oh My God, Next Girlfriend, and Fame Kills.

DdhC0hg.jpg

Gia’s debut EP, “Cut Season”, was released in 2020–and has some really great pop songs, especially the singles.

NNq9Gh2.jpg

Gia is also teasing a new song coming soon, releasing an amazing snippet of a track from Heartbreak County vol. 2:

Gia also has some rather forgettable pop tracks from 2015-2019 that got pretty popular, but their sound very generic compared to her new music. She’s really coming into her own right now!

XhM5oGb.jpg

7z0oyrY.jpg

(not to mention she’s like, absolutely stunning)

Also she’s a lesbian. She’s for the gays.

LoU56yZ.jpg

7hFKh9u.jpg

Needless to say, Gia Woods is an incredibly talented pop artist who deserves her flowers! She’s one of my favorite new pop artists to recently emerge and I really hope she breaks through soon with her more recent songs. Stan Gia Woods!

Just now, the ocean said:

i have absolutely no idea who she is but she looks hot (in the gay fan way not in the straight way)

considering that you're onto something with the addison rae thing i'm probably gonna listen :bop:

YASS Heartbreak County vol. 1 is literally pop perfection, tell me your thoughts on it!! She’s seriously so incredibly talented it makes me so sad that she hasn’t blown up yet…

16 minutes ago, the ocean said:

ok i'm currently listening to heartbreak county right now and i've literally only heard enough of you but i'm completely shaken to the core :defeated:

yeah this is a star in the making WHEW

EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING!!! SHES SO FUCKING GOOOOOD

Just now, the ocean said:

it's kind of like if rebecca black was a valley girl but also not

that makes no sense :bebe:

whatever it's good i'm halfway through cut season now :bop:

idk what that means at all but YASS im so happy you like her, we NEED to make this girl famous

18 hours ago, bff said:

idk what that means at all but YASS im so happy you like her, we NEED to make this girl famous

I listened to most of the songs and I really liked them. :dua: I'm now sending her singles to all of my friends. :true:

cut season is ok, it's definitely not bad but it definitely has a bit of a basique sound to it but for a debut i'm gonna let it slide because HEARTBREAK COUNTY is great and i think she has the potential to become big if she keeps working on making a unique sound

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

cut season is ok, it's definitely not bad but it definitely has a bit of a basique sound to it but for a debut i'm gonna let it slide because HEARTBREAK COUNTY is great and i think she has the potential to become big if she keeps working on making a unique sound

I agree, there’s a couple REALLY good songs on Cut Season (Naive, Ego, Hungry) but it really doesn’t even compare to Heartbreak County. That EP is just flat out amazing

1 hour ago, Doja Cat said:

I hate that she works with Jessie Saint John tho. 

ugh i know me too. i hope she drops him soon he’s a pig

I'm really excited about HBC Vol. II!

Hello is good. But I want Lesbionic & that Disco High song she sang while opening for Slayyyter.

:prettyhurts:

On 1/26/2022 at 7:24 PM, Doja Cat said:

I stanned this girlie since Only A Girl, New Girlfriend is such a bop. I hate that she works with Jessie Saint John tho. 

2 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

I'm really excited about HBC Vol. II!

Hello is good. But I want Lesbionic & that Disco High song she sang while opening for Slayyyter.

:prettyhurts:

How was she live? I was supposed to see her and slayyyter but something came up so i had to sell 💔 (lol i was actually supposed to go today)

1 hour ago, bff said:

How was she live? I was supposed to see her and slayyyter but something came up so i had to sell 💔 (lol i was actually supposed to go today)

I didn't go to the concert! I wish! I'm attending Slayyyter's concert on June 19th! (Gia's not an opener unfotunately)

But from what I've saw on the short live videos, Gia looks like she did pretty good! Delivered electric guitar, dance moves & pop star attitude!