RomanCrystal

Chase Icon

Chase icon is a transgender rapper/ singer/hyperpop artist from Calafornia. She attracted people on social media for her voiceover videos of Lady Gaga, the Kardashians, Grimes on TikTok.

She released her debut single "SRS" In January 2021, later releasing 4 other singles leading to her debut 4 track ep "Domination.

Roman

looking at the new "Like Me" cover art and "808"  cover art, they are both similiar. Shes giving us business woman era

Roman

5 minutes ago, bff said:

she’s the queen.. she sounds so much like ayesha erotica i need her to do a cover of Taco Bell so i can pretend its ayesha

I think ayesha and chases style are similiar but different. Chase is the gal serving cunt and being an iconic boss model. Ayesha slso serves cunt but creates a persona of being y2k christian slut but in overall very good artists

Roman

2 hours ago, RomanCrystal said:

I think ayesha and chases style are similiar but different. Chase is the gal serving cunt and being an iconic boss model. Ayesha slso serves cunt but creates a persona of being y2k christian slut but in overall very good artists

Yeah i meant their voices lmao but true!

The way I was so into her music cause it reminded me of Ayesha,, turns out Ayesha ghost produced most of it bsjdjf. I had my suspicions but I’m glad it’s as good as confirmed now lmao. Very excited for the upcoming collabs.

qfrWuBl.png

I didnt know chase icon had a thread here omgg but The Girlfriend Experience EP is literal perfection pls listen to it yall :hooker: also im excited for the music she keeps teasing

uRo1dco.png

singing blue notes,

up all night long