Glitter Boy

Glitter Boy's Homemade CDs

13 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Lana Del Rey - Sirens (2006)

I know she did this one under the May Jailer pseudonym but I'm trying to have all her releases under the Lana Del Rey name.

SIRENS-01.jpgSIRENS-02.jpg

SIRENS-03.jpg

SIRENS-04.jpg

SIRENS-05.jpg

SIRENS-06.jpg

This is so cute :wub: All of your CDs that you make look like official releases, love it :heart:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

This is so cute :wub: All of your CDs that you make look like official releases, love it :heart:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it :kiss: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, The Siren said:

:crying4:

is that dear listener from that one handwritten note that surfaced on Tiktok? :creepna3:

Yeah :creepna: I just removed the name of the person as I wanted to put a Thank You note in the album :lolliney: 

how do these even get made??? i'd love to make some myself but have no idea 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

@Glitter Boy where did you purchase the sticker on the disc cover? it looks like the real deal :wowcry:

I tried to make my own fanmade cd as well but the CD part always messed up (while the rest of the case looks flawless). I think it has something to do with the disc sticker.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

@Glitter Boy where did you purchase the sticker on the disc cover? it looks like the real deal :wowcry:

I tried to make my own fanmade cd as well but the CD part always messed up (while the rest of the case looks flawless). I think it has something to do with the disc sticker.

at one point i had a sheet of printer paper that was made of stickers for the disc and a smaller disc label818o5wPT05L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

9 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

how do these even get made??? i'd love to make some myself but have no idea 

I followed a tutorial I posted on the first page dddd it really helps as it shows how to arrange everything in the page so you can print it! Hope it helps you :kiss: 

8 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I didn't purchase the disc sticker! It was literally a sticker sheet in half letter size and I handmade cut it :brows: I think I learned the trick after like 15 trials lol. The first one looked really shaky :eartha: I'm glad you like it!

3 hours ago, The Siren said:

at one point i had a sheet of printer paper that was made of stickers for the disc and a smaller disc label818o5wPT05L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

OMG you're a life saver! Now I'll have to look out for them 'cause hand cutting the circles gets stressful at times :cryney2: 

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

I followed a tutorial I posted on the first page dddd it really helps as it shows how to arrange everything in the page so you can print it! Hope it helps you :kiss: 

I didn't purchase the disc sticker! It was literally a sticker sheet in half letter size and I handmade cut it :brows: I think I learned the trick after like 15 trials lol. The first one looked really shaky :eartha: I'm glad you like it!

OMG you're a life saver! Now I'll have to look out for them 'cause hand cutting the circles gets stressful at times :cryney2: 

i think theyre on amazon!

Whew, it's been forever since I last posted one but I've been making more CDs!

This one is Florrie - Good Times (2022). A fanmade EP I did with the singles she released from 2021-2022. The last one apparently is the last before she starts a new era so I decided to wrap it with a CD.

This one is very simple, a cute cardsleeve I did with the CD in it and that's all. Hope you like it!

florrie-good-times-print-01.jpg

florrie-good-times-print-02.jpg

florrie-good-times-print-03.jpg

Now I'm realising this lowkey looks a little like a vinyl cardsleeve :oprah: 

Also, don't mind the edges, it happened when I folded the cardsleeve. Looks awful but I haven't found a way to fix that :eyeroll2: 

Lately I managed to print:

Agnes - Magic Still Exists

Amelia Lily - Be a Fighter

Lorde - Solar Power

But I've been too lazy so that's why I haven't shared the pics yet. I'll possibly do it this week :thumb2: 

Okay so I haven't posted the previous ones (I'll eventually do) but here is one I absolutely LOVED how it turned out.

Bonnie McKee - American Girl (2014).

Scrapped album under Epic Records contract. McKee says she has the rights to several of these songs and that she is planning on releasing the album herself. However, no official announcement has been made.

In the meanwhile, here is my version of it, as if it were released back when it was intended to.

BM-AG-1.jpg

The rest in spoiler not to make this too long.

Spoiler

BM-AG-2.jpg

BM-AG-3.jpg

BM-AG-4.jpg

BM-AG-5.jpg

BM-AG-6.jpg

BM-AG-7.jpg

BM-AG-8.jpg

Thinking of making a Blue Banisters special edition with alt mixes (Thunder, Beautiful, Nectar of the Gods, Living Legend) and adding Fine China and Wild One to it :flutter: 

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Thinking of making a Blue Banisters special edition with alt mixes (Thunder, Beautiful, Nectar of the Gods, Living Legend) and adding Fine China and Wild One to it :flutter: 

ooooo

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

are they @plastiscguy's edits? :oopna:

2 hours ago, The Siren said:

are they @plastiscguy's edits? :oopna:

Thunder would be the original demo

Beautiful would be the strings version

Living Legend and Nectar of the Gods would be my edits

Fine China would be plastiscguy's

And probably Blue Banisters would be plastiscguy's as well dddd

50 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Thunder would be the original demo

Beautiful would be the strings version

Living Legend and Nectar of the Gods would be my edits

Fine China would be plastiscguy's

And probably Blue Banisters would be plastiscguy's as well dddd

do we have the strings mix in lossless?

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

do we have the strings mix in lossless?

Nope, only 320 kbps but that'll have to do. I wouldn't be the first to put lossy files in a CD, Lana did it first :creepna:

Just now, ahsokaswift61 said:

is the string version offical? 

afaik it is! I remember there were rumours that it was fanmade, but I honestly believe it's official