I was getting major second-hand embarrassment from that slap and shouting. How juvenile do you have to be to do that right then and there? If you want to beat him up at least wait until after the event. If he was doing it to make a statement, the only statement he made was that he is pathetic and has the anger management skills of a 14 yr old boy. Rob's right - the Oscars were sad af :pft:

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

3 hours ago, Leader of The Pack said:

No he didn’t omg. Will is lucky he didnt get his cuck ass beat or kicked out

Put yourself in his wife's shoes, that was highly embarrassing and hurtful. Anyone who loves their partner would have done it.

2 hours ago, Tropico Angel said:

I was getting major second-hand embarrassment from that slap and shouting. How juvenile do you have to be to do that right then and there? If you want to beat him up at least wait until after the event. If he was doing it to make a statement, the only statement he made was that he is pathetic and has the anger management skills of a 14 yr old boy. Rob's right - the Oscars were sad af :pft:

this is just a normal reaction if someone hurts the feelings of your partner

9 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Put yourself in his wife's shoes, that was highly embarrassing and hurtful. Anyone who loves their partner would have done it.

he was laughing at the joke too at first :stareney2: he only stood up for her after she cued him to do so, he's a cuck plain and simple 

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

this is just a normal reaction if someone hurts the feelings of your partner

No. It isn't. 

Violence isn't how reasonable people solve problems and most people would NOT do that (nor would they get away with it). They would take the person aside and talk to them at an appropriate time and place. 

The behaviour sets a very bad example for others watching, too - especially kids, etc. 

Being hurt or angry doesn't give you licence to assault someone. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

Put yourself in his wife's shoes, that was highly embarrassing

this is just a normal reaction 

If I was her I’d be more embarrassed my 53 year old husband acted like a teenager, if this is a “normal” reaction to you then…:eek3:

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, the ocean said:

you’re absolutely right :xcry:

spencer was ROBBED

As long as Nicole didn't tbh

A family friend worked for her and Tom Cruise and he said Tom was the nicer and more sane of the two

Which says a lot about her because he's unhinged af

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

10 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

As long as Nicole didn't tbh

A family friend worked for her and Tom Cruise and he said Tom was the nicer and more sane of the two

Which says a lot about her because he's unhinged af

i guess i was one of the few people that actually liked spencer

plus i had/still kinda have no opinion of nicole kidman so i’ll just continue to not support her :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

11 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

CoczSV5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Meryl's face is sending me:omfg2:

This is from the La La Land - Moonlight incident. I don't think anyone included in the pic was actually even there last night.

I nominate this slap scene in the categories "Best Drama" and "Action"

Spoiler

if you condemn this, then also every movie scene where someone defends his girlfriend or wife in the same way e.g. Back to the Future. And a slap in the face is still the most harmless thing