i think gaga got what she deserved cause it clearly seems she went into acting (HoG in particular) expecting to get unanimous acclaim and attention when she's really only going to get it when she DOES NOT do it for the attention and the acclaim (she didn't try to get acclaim with million reasons > hit, didn't try to get acclaim with star is born > hit, barely acknowledged doc > people like it more than the original album)

she's a genius when she is genuinely in it for the art but all i see coming from her is her trying to redo btw levels of fame

btw i think her acting in house of gucci WAS good but it's more obvious she's trying to regain some fame this time around rather than riding the natural attention given from doing the 4th star is born remake

anyways kristen stewart BETTER get best actress for spencer otherwise i will murder someone

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I hope it feels a bit more classy than last year. Last year felt like some high school thing...

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

I’m soooo excited for tonight. A couple I didn’t get to watch but all in all I watched the very large majority of the films nominated this year and I have some very strong opinions about things that I know I will probably cry over tonight

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

On 2/8/2022 at 2:16 PM, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I’ve not seen any of these films :crying5:

For the first time in like 5 years, I have been able to watch a few… and most of them surely ain’t in my fave movies of the year. The Oscars usually focus on a lot of small productions that are very forgettable in the end. 

It should be power of the dog. If not that then licorice pizza. Any other option would be kinda stupid. Honestly so many fucking awful movies are nominated for Oscar’s this year. Which I suppose isn’t that different than any other year. But like don’t look up with a best picture nom!? Coda being every celebs favorite going into the ceremony!?!? Like what is going ON. 

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

Ummm was that planned?

it didn’t seem like it lol. I’m reading that Chris rock made a joke of jada having a shaved head and will smith got defensive. It seems she has some kind of hair loss condition?? 

Just now, domandapiano said:

it didn’t seem like it lol 

the slap looked real ngl but is he really that dumb to slap someone on live tv over a GI Jane joke?

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift