Why is twitter acting like "alopecia" is some big terrible disease. It's literally just being bald. Almost every man over 50 has "alopecia" and is also the butt of jokes for it...like??? Jada and Will need to get over themselves 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

me reading this thread even though i’m not watching this & i hardly ever watch movies glasses.gif

also, sorry, but i do not understand how no time to die was nominated, let alone WON, that song is like 3 years old & it’s really not that spectacular… :tsk:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

I meannnnnnnnn, that IS his spouse that he was defending soooooo...

Cucks always be doing the most. 

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Why was the man who assaulted someone allowed to stay and collect his award (and speak for as long as he wanted)

Gross

And then say he only wants peace and love 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * ・゜゜・.GIVE PEACE A CHANCE .・゜゜・ ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

could somebody explain the will smith slap thing?

will smith smacked chris rock on live tv since chris rock made a joke about will's wife (Jada Pinkett-smith) shaving her hair, referring to G.I. Joe. Will then, got up and slapped him saying keep my wife's name out your f* mouth. something of the sort! very messy. but Jada Pinkett-smith suffers from alopecia, which is why he may have reacted to someone making a joke about his wife on live tv very sensitively.

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

I just can't believe people are justifying this by saying that Jada has a "health condition". A receding hairline is NOT a health condition oml a huge portion of the population live with it. If my mom smacked everyone who made fun of my dad's receding hairline, she'd be behind bars. 

i definitely get wanting to defend your spouse, but i maybe would have not physically assaulted him on television lol? i woulda gotten on stage and said she's beautiful or something. dont need to fight negativity with negativity :biblio:

Liza seemed kind of lost? I hope she's doing well. (EDIT: apparently this might be a lasting effect of her having viral encephalitis a while back, my bad)

also can we not speak on other peoples experiences, Will is Jada's husband but his reaction doesn't represent HER experience with alopecia.

Edited by clementines

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

I just can't believe people are justifying this by saying that Jada has a "health condition". A receding hairline is NOT a health condition oml a huge portion of the population live with it. If my mom smacked everyone who made fun of my dad's receding hairline, she'd be behind bars. 

jada doesn’t have a “receding hairline” she has alopecia…? i’m not saying will should’ve smacked that guy, but it’s not like she just simply doesn’t have a lot of hair, alopecia can be very difficult to deal with because you’re losing all of your hair because your body think it’s a foreign object, i’m sure it’s very hard for jada, especially as a woman

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

im not justifying it LMAOOO.. all im saying is you cant really control how people react when their love ones are clearly hurt. I get he shouldn't have done it live because its messy, but damn... think about how everyone feels

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

Just now, Surf Noir said:

jada doesn’t have a “receding hairline” she has alopecia…? i’m not saying will should’ve smacked that guy, but it’s not like she just simply doesn’t have a lot of hair, alopecia can be very difficult to deal with because you’re losing all of your hair because your body think it’s a foreign object, i’m sure it’s very hard for jada, especially as a woman

a receding hairline is a type of alopecia. Alopecia is simply the medical term for "bald". 

6 minutes ago, Mer said:

I mean to be fair it's (unfortunately) more socially acceptable for a man to be bald than it is for a woman. As a woman in the public eye, I understand why Jada might be sensitive about it. 

But I agree that it doesn't justify her husband assaulting someone. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream