My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

This is probably the funniest comment I've ever seen on this forum

I was undecided, my second option was

Bt1A53FCIAIFpgh.png

:oprah3:

10 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

this is just a normal reaction if someone hurts the feelings of your partner

I really don’t think that walking onto the Oscars stage to bitch slap a man over a joke while it’s being broadcast globally is a normal reaction but okay. Beating his ass after the show or confronting him later would be normal. Like I said, if he wants to fight him and shout like a little bitch then that’s fine but there’s a time and place for it and this was neither. If my partner made this much of a scene at a super prestigious event surrounded by my colleagues live on tv, I’d be mortified. If I was Chris, I’d sue 100%

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

so we actually talked about this in my lecture today - go figure

basically i said that will + chris should both apologize to jada for making a fool out of her :lolliney:

granted i think jada is being a tad sensitive but as a white male i should also probably not police how a black woman feels about her hair

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

I nominate this slap scene in the categories "Best Drama" and "Action"

Hide contents

if you condemn this, then also every movie scene where someone defends his girlfriend or wife in the same way e.g. Back to the Future. And a slap in the face is still the most harmless thing

haven't seen back to the future but that sounds like chauvinistic + patronising behaviour, just like will smith *protecting his wife's honour* - maybe stop viewing women as specifically needing *your* help, esp if ur only means of helping is resorting to violence

mUENGN9.png

4 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

haven't seen back to the future but that sounds like chauvinistic + patronising behaviour, just like will smith *protecting his wife's honour* - maybe stop viewing women as specifically needing *your* help, esp if ur only means of helping is resorting to violence

Just now, Diamantes said:

i can understand the pain and motive behind it but violence shouldn't've the answer. that's gonna echo a lot louder than how he felt for her right now. 

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

basically i said that will + chris should both apologize to jada for making a fool out of her :lolliney:

granted i think jada is being a tad sensitive but as a white male i should also probably not police how a black woman feels about her hair

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 hours ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

idk something seems a little bit off about the smiths in general 

Jaden tweeted "This is how we do it" or something in that vein after his father's disgusting behaviour happened.

I agree about the comic's joke about Jada being absolutely tasteless and out of place, but if we can all agree that teaching kids peace culture at schools is a laudable goal, condemning a physical agression on one of the biggest cultural forums of the world should be something to agree with as well.