Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Yeah Yeah Yeahs

SXSW set: 

http://youtu.be/vRzgBrgtmPk

Sound is gutter trash, but.

To listen or not to listen :heidi:

It's weird, with Lana it wouldn't even be a question, I'd be all over it. But now, I don't know, kinda wanna preserve some hype. I'll have to find a setlist or something.

The Sacrilege video. It doesn't feature the band but it does feature underoos so don't watch around parents, in public, etc. It reminds me of the song "10x10", if that means anything to you, so I wonder if they're related. It's kinda random but kinda badass.

ALSO: They announced a concert in California THE DAY THE ALBUM IS RELEASED, so I need y'all's prayers. I've had good luck getting people to schlep me to various musical events but we'll see.

EDIT: LMAO the thumbnail

Seeing them live 100% officially :umadney:

Bow :umadney:

But now I need the album to leak so I can learn it in advance since the show is on the day the album's released.

Seeing them live 100% officially :umadney:

Bow :umadney:

But now I need the album to leak so I can learn it in advance since the show is on the day the album's released.

At least they're coming close to you

BzhmW.png

people were freaking out on tumblr and hasitleaked said there's links and ugh I'm gonna wait

I would, but my Yeah Yeah Yeahs plays are just about to over-run my Sky plays on last.fm, and I really want them to, so I'm gonna have to download it now. :hooker:

I would, but my Yeah Yeah Yeahs plays are just about to over-run my Sky plays on last.fm, and I really want them to, so I'm gonna have to download it now. :hooker:

Madrigal, please find a link that isn't a torrent. I don't even know how to work torrents and after several attempts I gave up. But I need it. Pleeeeeeeease do this for me.

Madrigal, please find a link that isn't a torrent. I don't even know how to work torrents and after several attempts I gave up. But I need it. Pleeeeeeeease do this for me.

I'm trying! I don't do torrents either - have no fear. :hug: 

Here's a site that has two links...hopefully the files aren't password protected. My copy is downloading now, so we'll find out soon enough. 

I'm trying! I don't do torrents either - have no fear. :hug: 

Here's a site that has two links...hopefully the files aren't password protected. My copy is downloading now, so we'll find out soon enough. 

Hopefully you're a lifesaver. I'm so excited, but this download length is excruciating.

why aren't we friends on last.fm? :creep:

BzhmW.png