Sign in to follow this  
DeadSeaOfMercury

TOMB RAIDER

One of the most iconic video game characters of all time and one of my personal and earliest role models! I’ve just finished relaying Rise of the Tomb Raider and started replaying Shadow a few days ago. The survivor series is good, but I miss the classic nostalgia for sure. 

1 minute ago, Coney Island King said:

YYYESSSSSSS

SHOOT ME DEAD QUEEN 

I’m a fan of the classic version of Lara more so than the new version, but the new games have their good points too. I just prefer Lara as a smug bitch that gives no fucks than a “survivor”.

And here’s my artwork!!!!

dd3ndnt-033f7c02-1512-4410-b8f2-428f1a49

lara_croft__tomb_raider_iii_by_phatboyar

That’s really good!

Yeah I like the new ones, But resting bitch face is where it’s at.

like I was hoping they’d redo the original 3 akin to like that crash bandicoot trilogy, And her in game model could look like her old cutscene / advertisement model…

:oprah:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

That’s really good!

Yeah I like the new ones, But resting bitch face is where it’s at.

like I was hoping they’d redo the original 3 akin to like that crash bandicoot trilogy, And her in game model could look like her old cutscene / advertisement model…

:oprah:

They’re “merging the timelines” for the next era of games, whatever that means. I’m guessing we’ll see a less crying more confident version.

Just now, Coney Island King said:

They’re “merging the timelines” for the next era of games, whatever that means. I’m guessing we’ll see a less crying more confident version.

I hope, But the whole merger worries me. Transformers’ timeline is so messed up.

IMG-3521.jpg

Tomb Raider has been sold to the embracer group, Goodbye Square Enix!

Same people if i’m not mistaken just bought gearbox!

BORDERLANDS & TOMB RAIDER UNDER THE SAME ROOF!!!

:beyonce:
OK TIME FOR A REMAKEMASTER LIKE THE CRASH TRILOGY BUT FOR THE FIRST TOMB RAIDER GAME WHERE SHE LOOKS LIKE HER 90S CUTSCENES!!!

:ma:

WHOS EXCITED???

:angie:

IMG-3521.jpg

a friend of Aubrey Plaza saw her cover for a magazine called Movie Maker, Thought she was the new Tomb Raider.

I've never really thought of her cast as Lara.

But when brought up in the interview, she's aware they're casting a new Lara & she didn't seem to dismiss the idea?

r.png

I wonder if she can do a British accent?

Bad Bitch Lara Croft is coming back!

:xcry:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 hour ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

a friend of Aubrey Plaza saw her cover for a magazine called Movie Maker, Thought she was the new Tomb Raider.

I've never really thought of her cast as Lara.

But when brought up in the interview, she's aware they're casting a new Lara & she didn't seem to dismiss the idea?

r.png

no.

i love lara croft as much as i love samus aran. both iconic female video game characters who are necessary tbh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I haven’t played the third one yet, the first one was GREAT the second one was ok 

i'm playing the third one and GIRL YOU CAN DRESS AS 90S LARA like it's a whole ass skin lol i'm playing as her now

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i'm playing the third one and GIRL YOU CAN DRESS AS 90S LARA like it's a whole ass skin lol i'm playing as her now

Ohhh I might have to buy that lmao, I think it’s lame that they kind of toned down the sex appeal

let Lara Croft be hot! 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Just now, ShadesOfFool said:

Ohhh I might have to buy that lmao, I think it’s lame that they kind of toned down the sex appeal

let Lara Croft be hot! 

i think it just comes with the game! i just started it and she has the bomber outfit and the TR2 outfit already unlocked lol

giphy.gif

Angel of Darkness will forever upset me. I loved it as a kid and had no idea it was massively hated. As an adult I totally get it, and I wish they had been given the time to get it right. Cutting out entire parts of the game including a whole level that was incredibly important to the story just to pump out the game in time for the movie was the worst possible thing they could do.  

This is the biggest missed opportunity in gaming imo because the music is amazing, the story is amazing, the ambiance is amazing, the concept art is amazing, everything is amazing, they just had to literally put out a 1/2 completed product. 

It’s my biggest fantasy that they would remake this game, and do it right with a fully fleshed out leveling system, the area they cut out (German castle where u get that random artifact that pops up in your inventory when you get to Prague), and smooth controls. I know it will never happen since it was such a massive failure but I feel like the team making the game were so shortchanged.