Sign in to follow this  
DeadSeaOfMercury

TOMB RAIDER

On 3/2/2023 at 10:24 AM, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

apparently in the leaks, they're making her have a team of new fledgling tomb raiders and she'll have a lesbian love interest which is kind of annoying overall. i don't mind lara being a lesbian, if she had been from the start. but she's independent and she's never needed a team OR a real love interest, so all of what has been leaking is kind of sad to know. i hope they'll take it back to the drawing board before going much further in development. i liked when lara was a badass bitch and didn't do any good for anyone else, only herself and she acted in her own interest. ughhhhhh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I LOVE Tomb Raider !! Lara Croft is that og bad bitch :hooker: Tomb Raider 2013 was my very first video game I ever played (I only watched yt playthroughs before) so it sits close to my heart<3 and it was so much fucking fun :defeated: But the classics are definitely the best still. The second Tomb Raider reboot was really dull and boring. I still haven't played the third one, probably will eventually

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

2 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

Yyyeesssssss old skool bitchy posh Lara giving zero fucks is back!!!!!

Tomb Raider 1-3 remaster out Feb 2024! Across all platforms.

Option to play games in old polygon graphics or newly polished graphics.

All 3 games include all bonus levels (first time not on PC only).

I really hope this sells well and shows Embracer Group that this is the Lara we know and miss and want to see return. I liked the new games just fine, but it's not the same. She's just totally different now.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

loveee tomb raider such a gay icon I remember my dads friend gifting me his PS2 with a copy of Underworld and I was immediately obsessed the dramatic beginning in the burning house to her in a sexy ass bathing suit diving underwater shooting sharks n shit I was like :smile: her :pout: I also loved he 2013 reboot and sequel games I remember playing the shit out of the second one. the third one I binged played for like 6 hours or something and got burnt out and never finished it :crying5: im def getting the remasters when they come out I really wanna play the OG games 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

4 hours ago, American Whore said:

I really hope this sells well and shows Embracer Group that this is the Lara we know and miss and want to see return. I liked the new games just fine, but it's not the same. She's just totally different now.

I hope so too. I’m really over “struggling” Lara. I want her to be older and more hard lined.

The remaster news it everywhere and people seem very excited.