Sign in to follow this  
Mileena

Creepypasta

i'm obsessed with them so much, does anyone else like them? if so what are your favourites, and what would you recommend?

my favourites are:

smile dog (my ultimate favourite)

candle cove

majora's mask (lengthy, but good)

psychosis

4r9w86.jpg

i find creepypasta really entertaining. the only one that actually scared me was smile dog, the image of that dog looking all demonic stuck in my head for over a year. but i don't like dogs that much anyway.

4r9w86.jpg

I love creepypasta... most of them are too creepy... love ash's coma and missingno. oh and lavender town syndrome

omg i forgot lavender town! the music sounds like '40 pizzas' to me...i just get a fucking headache after it. i hate dubstep, but it'd be dope as a dubstep song.

4r9w86.jpg

i hate all the lost episode ones, they're all the same. it's like 'i was working at an intern for nickelodeon/disney in 2001 for (insert a show). i found a disc with (shows name) on so i played it. it was so scary and there was these images of butchered people, i fucking puked. i then went to a mental hopsital' (or something like that). it's so lame that it's laughable.

i just saw an invader zim creepypasta called 'gaz the homicidal maniac' and it was so shit i laughed.

4r9w86.jpg

omg i forgot lavender town! the music sounds like '40 pizzas' to me...i just get a fucking headache after it. i hate dubstep, but it'd be dope as a dubstep song.

It doesnt sound headache to me, but bit boring to me...

Apparently, kids below than 13 may get headache as a resulting suicide, due to frequent sound or bla bla bla

Sf3ci.png

I have read so many of these, I loooove Mr.White and candle cove, I have read so many i cant remember the names of ones i liked, i just read, i dont like the ritual ones, i usually prefer the paranormal/monster ones :3 really entertaining

dlnh8i.gif