Lana Del Rey Albums as _______

Lana albums as drugs

AKA: meth

Born to Die: cocaine

Ultraviolence: black tar heroin

Honeymoon: Benzos

Lust for Life: MDMA

Norman Fucking Rockwell: LSD

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Lets talk about albums as drinks u gayssss! Born to Die was a cold beer, “Pabst blue ribbon on ice,” Paradise was sickly sweet “Pepsi Cola” accompanied by some slices of cherry pie, Ultraviolence mentions lemonade, but I attribute the album more to the “Bourbon” mentioned in Cruel World, Honeymoon is definitely lemonade (nothing gold can stay like love or lemonade) and “soft ice cream” (even though that’s not technically a drink) and LFL was Sangria!!! (Cherries and wine, rosemary and thyme) Now we have

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Lets talk about albums as drinks u gayssss! Born to Die was a cold beer, “Pabst blue ribbon on ice,” Paradise was sickly sweet “Pepsi Cola” accompanied by some slices of cherry pie, Ultraviolence mentions lemonade, but I attribute the album more to the “Bourbon” mentioned in Cruel World, Honeymoon is definitely lemonade (nothing gold can stay like love or lemonade) and “soft ice cream” (even though that’s not technically a drink) and LFL was Sangria!!! (Cherries and wine, rosemary and thyme) Now we have

Norman's whatever was in Lana's glass 

DpmDcQ_V4AA04_N.jpg

Lets talk about the albums as drinks u gayssss! Born to Die was a nice cold beer, “Pabst blue ribbon on ice,” Paradise was sickly sweet “Pepsi Cola” accompanied by some slices of cherry pie, Ultraviolence mentions (crying tears of gold like) lemonade, but I attribute the album more to the “Bourbon” mentioned in Cruel World, Honeymoon is definitely lemonade (nothing gold can stay like love or lemonade) and “soft ice cream” (even though that’s not technically a drink) and LFL was Sangria!!! (Cherries and wine, rosemary and thyme) Now we have NFR which mentions Cinnamon (in my teeth), and Clover honey. I think w NFR Lana is serving us up a nice herbal tea w some honey in it, or else burnt coffee in HIADT :/ Has anyone thought about any of this?

Edit: oops I double posted O well

matcha tea with a side of communion bread

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Born to Die is beer with hot dog served in a silver plate.

Paradise is Coca-Cola mixed with Fernet.

Ultraviolence is whiskey.

Honeymoon is sangria wine with lots of sugar.

Lust for Life is champagne.

Norman is matcha almond latte with a pinch of cinnamon.

Born to Die is a cosmo. Paradise is a suburban. Ultraviolence is Jack Daniels Silver Select. Honeymoon is tequila sunrise, or sangria. Lust for Life is 80 proof vodka neat, margarita, cherry sour and long island iced tea -all of them, one after the other. NFR is hemlock.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Born to Die is pepsi cola, diet mtn dew, coca cola

Paradise is lemonade to me

Ultraviolence is definitely bourbon

Honeymoon is a tequila sunrise or sweet tea

Lust for Life is iced coffee

Norman is hot coffee with one spoon of sugar

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

BTD: Pabst Blue Ribbon & Coca-Cola

PD: Babycham & Budweiser

UV: Bourbon & Vodka

HM: Champagne & Tequila Sunrise

LFL: Sangria & La Croix

NFR: Matcha tea & disappointment

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What is fernet?

nfr is the time i got abandoned at the table so my ex-roommate could go spike her kombucha with clementine svedka in the panera bathroom

it's just the way i feel

ultraviolence was a delicious southern comfort with cola and a couple of cherries floating on top "eat me! eat me! i am not just a garnish!"

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

I love the concept of associating UV with whiskey :flutter:  :gclap: