Rust Dress

Russia’s invasion into Ukraine

He's not gonna do shit just like Obama did nothing about Crimea. Which might be for the better for everyone except Ukraine and Russians. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

There have been reports of bombings in Kyiv and other cities.

Very very bad. Sending thoughts to any users in the region <3

I have spent quite a lot of time in Russia and I have a lot of Russian, Belarusian and Ukrainian friends and I'm very scared for all of them rn

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

There have been reports of bombing in Kiev and other cities.

Very very bad. Sending thoughts to any users in the region <3

i saw a couple videos. the one someone posted on Atrl is SO DISTURBING. I’m so scared

If the Ukraine would allow the separatist regions to leave and be independent or join Russia, this would not be happening. Also fuck Zelensky.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

If the Ukraine would allow the separatist regions to leave and be independent or join Russia, this would not be happening. Also fuck Zelensky.

Sis it is way more complicated than that

Innocent people are gonna get killed (and have been killed) just because one guy has nostalgia for an era gone by

5 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Innocent people are gonna get killed (and have been killed) just because one guy has nostalgia for an era gone by

his dreams of a slavic empire are truly disturbing in the 21st century. the entire notion of isolationist empires were done away with after ww1/2 BC they lead to more wars rip 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

4 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

It's not just the whims of one guy, though. Many in the DPR and LPR want to either join Russia or be on their own. They are actively fleeing into Russia as we speak.

giphy.gif

48 minutes ago, baddisease said:

It's not just the whims of one guy, though. Many in the DPR and LPR want to either join Russia or be on their own. They are actively fleeing into Russia as we speak.

You can't just invade a sovereign nation because many of your citizens live there. These people used to all belong to the same country and there are many Russians in Ukraine, and vice versa.

It'd be like New Zealand saying they're going to annex part of Australia because something like 600,000 New Zealanders live here. It's the same level of unacceptable.

And I mean, it's not just about eastern Ukraine now - it's about all of Ukraine.

I've literally just woken up to this. Putin isn't scared of sanctions or half baked threats. He's gotten away with violating the sovereignty of other countries and invading before. He won't stop BC he knows damn full well the likes of my country (UK) won't do anything meaningful to stop him. Like seizing all Russian oligarchs assets, money, properties etc and not giving them back at all.  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

4 minutes ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

I've literally just woken up to this. Putin isn't scared of sanctions or half baked threats. He's gotten away with violating the sovereignty of other countries and invading before. He won't stop BC he knows damn full well the likes of my country (UK) won't do anything meaningful to stop him. Like seizing all Russian oligarchs assets, money, properties etc and not giving them back at all.  

THIS is what scares me... he is on a war path... it seems he does not care what the ramifications are? :( I feel so bad for the people In Ukraine ... 

also Putin saying the western world will see "consequences greater than any you've faced in history" if we try to stop gives me chills .... like what do they have ??? Grid control ? satellite control? 

6 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

THIS is what scares me... he is on a war path... it seems he does not care what the ramifications are? :( I feel so bad for the people In Ukraine ... 

also Putin saying the western world will see "consequences greater than any you've faced in history" if we try to stop gives me chills .... like what do they have ??? Grid control ? satellite control? 

He has a choke hold on Europe on Fossil Fuels such as Gas, Oil etc He can for shits and giggles in some countries plunge them into huge blackouts. Germany heavily relies on Russia for instance. 

https://www.newstatesman.com/chart-of-the-day/2022/02/how-europe-is-dependent-on-russian-gas

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

15 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

Nukes and probably all sorts of biological shit

Fuck politics man

He's not thinking about the possible consequences for his own people, either

"Our basement in Kyiv now filling up with families with small children. The kids are holding colouring books. Heartbreaking"

I'm watching the news, some reporters can hear sirens & explosions in Kyiv. 

Spoiler

This world is so messed up... for the love of god...

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Nukes and probably all sorts of biological shit

Fuck politics man

He's not thinking about the possible consequences for his own people, either

Right, like nobody would retaliate and the US are probably far more advanced 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i've been watching this situation worsen and worsen, but didn't wanna make a thread about it. idk, it's just so sad what's happening. And then Pootey keeps trying to send threats to the rest of the world. What I don't understand is why nobody else threatens him. Like.... i mean, he can say what he wants but nobody else can?

idk, it's just sad. sanctions will hurt the really rich in russia, but it's not going to be enough to make them back off. and their economy is already shit, so it'll only hurt the poor even worse. and the worst part is china is watching this shit go down and how nobody is backing up ukraine, that means they can go for taiwan. same for north korea, the us has troops in south korea, but not as much as we used to.

this is hitler level shit. they have a kill list of ukrainians and they want to send them to camps too. what does this mean for other neighboring countries? will they face the same fate? fuck.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

this is hitler level shit. they have a kill list of ukrainians and they want to send them to camps too. what does this mean for other neighboring countries? will they face the same fate? fuck.

:oprah2: omg seriously? that is so fucked up, this is so scary

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!