Rust Dress

Russia’s invasion into Ukraine

My BPD is flaring the fuck up, I hate to be that girl but everything that has happened to me today was shit and this is just the icing on the shit cake. I’ve been dissociating on and off since this morning lol. Verging a panic attack constantly. I got my prescription anxiety meds but they’re not enough and I just can’t relax this is really fucking scaring me. Like Fallout style scaring me

ZKcaooE.png

2 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

do you guys think the economical crisis will reach the-great-depression-level bad? 

with the Omicron is still touring harder than Lana promoting her music?

Yes.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

it's incredibly distressing but best we can do like most times is to just keep calm and keep informed. we need balance, hoping it gets back to being maintained. if or when it might get to the local level, let's not treat each other like trash either, we all know it just leads to headaches. hope any users on here potentially affected are safe.

UV/Honeymoon

Nnnn just been told by a colleague of mine that apparently Ukraine produces 10% of the world's wheat.

Which is bad news BC food prices will further hike up and knowing how fucked up Russia is they'll burn those fields for the sake of it to hurt Ukrainans and the world. Nothing like getting citzens in line to behave them selves like starvation. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/2/17/infographic-russia-ukraine-and-the-global-wheat-supply-interactive

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Just now, Macintosh Manhattan said:

Nnnn just been told by a colleague of mine that apparently Ukraine produces 10% of the world's wheat.

Which is bad news BC food prices will further hike up and knowing how fucked up Russia is they'll burn those fields for the sake of it to hurt Ukrainans and the world. Nothing like getting citzens in line to behave them selves like starvation. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/2/17/infographic-russia-ukraine-and-the-global-wheat-supply-interactive

again i’m pretty ignorant on this… but this seems pretty fucking bad :bebe:

like not just your ordinary conflict like BAD bad

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

yeah. wheat and corn prices are already going up where i am. countries that rely on importation are fucked. + if china does truly invade taiwan, there'll be a supply chain shitfest in the us due to the chips manufacturers, stocks will keep going down and prices up, it'll snowball into a worldwide crisis. 

39 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

not to be that person but i don't think countries still give half a fuck about covid when war is at stake :madge: 

LOL, my home country finally accepted the reality that they have to live their life along with covid these days. So your point makes sense, the gov really said "fuck it"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

55 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

My BPD is flaring the fuck up, I hate to be that girl but everything that has happened to me today was shit and this is just the icing on the shit cake. I’ve been dissociating on and off since this morning lol. Verging a panic attack constantly. I got my prescription anxiety meds but they’re not enough and I just can’t relax this is really fucking scaring me. Like Fallout style scaring me

52 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

I cannot believe reality is real and this is happening. Like literally I keep zoning out and thinking I was dreaming. There is no rational way to explain that this is how things are

My dear, even if it doesn't change reality, to calm yourself down maybe you should shut off your phone, TV etc. for a few hours. Don't keep reading the news or theories of what else could happen and don't keep getting worked up about it but allow yourself a break. The frustrating truth is, no one here can help the situation anyway.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

1 minute ago, BlueINK said:

My dear, even if it doesn't change reality, to calm yourself down maybe you should shut off your phone, TV etc. for a few hours. Don't keep reading the news or theories of what else could happen and don't keep getting worked up about it but allow yourself a break. The frustrating truth is, no one here can help the situation anyway.

Thank you sm. I need to prepare a 6k price quote for a huge client so I think I'm just going to turn off the internet for the night and focus on myself. I'm gonna do yoga and mediate and skincare and just do my best to be gentle with myself, I know how selfish this sounds but BPD is really a bitch. I try really hard not to watch the news even in normal times but rn it's especially toxic for me. I guess I'm just so frustrated because I've been waiting 10y to finally be happy and accept myself and like... It's irrational but I don't want to die before being my true self you know? It's so stupid but I mostly really fear for my brother being called to arms this is like the epitome of my anxiety, I already rarely see him I don't want to lose him. Okay gonna shut down my phone and put on an internet blocker, I wish you all a peaceful evening

ZKcaooE.png

I'm usually a v political person but at this point I'm just speechless. It just seems these things never end. What a planet... Wish we didn't have all this sin, wish we all just got along and contributed to the world and loved one another. Before future "inevitable" takeovers i.e. Taiwan and Kashmir, may more people have some fucking mercy on the all the innocents. 

1 hour ago, Vanilla Icy said:

It's not funny at ALL don't get me wrong but I'm just imagining Russian army generals 'n' shit being all, "I want that radioactive wasteland and I want it by NOON!" and this shit is so surreal and I cannot

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

It's not funny at ALL don't get me wrong but I'm just imagining Russian army generals 'n' shit being all, "I want that radioactive wasteland and I want it by NOON!" and this shit is so surreal and I cannot

i'm more baffled by the 'personnel' that apparently works in the nuclear power plant :awkney: do they just like...shovel nuclear waste?