Rust Dress

Russia’s invasion into Ukraine

In Sumy, near the art school, the fight started again: the church is on fire - video from the scene

The Kremlin: Putin and Macron discussed the military operation in Ukraine by phone #العربية_عاجل

This is so scary, if putin success in this, he could go further with neighbor countries, and NATO and the US HAVE to get involved, and thats the begining of a ww.... i cant believe this...

original.gif

Just now, The Siren said:

In Sumy, near the art school, the fight started again: the church is on fire - video from the scene

The Kremlin: Putin and Macron discussed the military operation in Ukraine by phone #العربية_عاجل

putin was communicating the president/leader? of france about the invasion of ukraine?

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I wonder where this is all leading? Putin is running further and further into a dead end from which there is no turning back. Even if he conquers Ukraine, what will happen next? Russia will be even more isolated from the Western world, because no one will forgive or forget these actions. Only a political change can give hope then.

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

putin was communicating the president/leader? of france about the invasion of ukraine?

idk im getting my info from the livemap site https://liveuamap.com/

The joke is, even Putin‘s own people are protesting against that war. He has nobody on his side frankly - except nuclear weapons and that is really the only fucking problem. One of his goals was obviously to weaken the bonds of Europe and the USA, respectively the NATO but what happened is that countries like Sweden are considering to become members of the NATO now. Exactly the opposite of what he wanted. The bonds are stronger than ever and there’s so many countries, all the way to Australia, that are condemning Putin‘s actions. The only problem are the weapons he has. 

Btw I just wanna say, I love how nobody is coming for Russians but only for Putin here. Hatred against an entire nation because of what their leader is doing is just furthering the war rhetoric!

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

1 minute ago, BlueINK said:

Btw I just wanna say, I love how nobody is coming for Russians but only for Putin here. Hatred against an entire nation because of what their leader is doing is just furthering the war rhetoric!

i always believe the actions of a country's leader is their actions alone, and not always the actions of the country's citizens.

there’s really only two options, sanctioning or attacking. biden thinks putin will continue to go further with invading other countries and if that does happen the u.s. could very much get involved. despite what people think, biden is doing the right thing, nothing else can be done until putin makes his next move.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

8 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

i'm just as scared for the russians that are protesting as i'm scared for ukraine

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, BlueINK said:

The joke is, even Putin‘s own people are protesting against that war. He has nobody on his side frankly - except nuclear weapons and that is really the only fucking problem. One of his goals was obviously to weaken the bonds of Europe and the USA, respectively the NATO but what happened is that countries like Sweden are considering to become members of the NATO now. Exactly the opposite of what he wanted. The bonds are stronger than ever and there’s so many countries, all the way to Australia, that are condemning Putin‘s actions. The only problem are the weapons he has. 

That relieves me in a strange way? It's just crazy how one person can light up the spark of conflict that will result in something bigger for NOTHING, I mean you are killing people for what? a lost empire? Grow up make a puzzle about it, touch some grass...

original.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i'm as scared for the russians that are protesting just as i'm scared for ukraine

it's so scary that russians are getting arresting for protest, it's really disgusting that you can't have express your opinions freely, they'll put you in jail, america's got a lot of it's own problems but at least you can protest & disagree with your government

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:

there’s really only two options, sanctioning or attacking. biden thinks putin will continue to go further with invading other counties and if that does happen the u.s. could very much get involved. despite what people think, biden is doing the right thing, nothing else can be done until putin makes his next move.

i agree. considering how people were begging for the us to get involved in the ussr/afghanistan conflict, only for the us to take over it later on. i think it would be for the greater good that the us doesn't get involved. 

livemap keeps giving me random error messages periodically.

rn its giving me 500 Internal Server Error

edit - now it's giving Error 520 Ray ID: 6e2ba6a4cc898c75 • 2022-02-24 21:05:30 UTC
Web server is returning an unknown error

The UNSC is completely useless. When have they ever done anything other than call "emergency" meetings to dress down this or that country? 

"Oh yeah, you shouldn't have done that. Meeting adjourned"

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

livemap keeps giving me random error messages periodically.

rn its giving me 500 Internal Server Error

the russians got it im sure, they hack this things to not know where the troops are... (i think?)

original.gif