Russia’s invasion into Ukraine

few minutes ago

Nova Kakhovka, Kherson region, Ukraine

25.02.2022, ~ 06: 40
 "White House"
 Did the "People's Mayor" arrive? 🤔

#путінхуйло
 #StopRussianAggression

At 05:00 on the street. Sadova 54 in Osokorki was a fire in a two-story private house due to the fall of fragments of the plane (probably a downed missile). The area of the fire is being specified. Information on victims and injured is being clarified. DSNS broadcasts

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

from an hour+ ago

this is really sad, they died defending their country, all they did was refuse to surrender to the invasion & they were all killed, it feels so ruthless & insanely evil, so many people are going to die from all of this :( 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, Surf Noir said:

this is really sad, they died defending their country, all they did was refuse to surrender to the invasion & they were all killed, it feels so ruthless & insanely evil, so many people are going to die from all of this :( 

already have. from one of the first reports 157+ people had died already. ive seen a steady stream of corpses today :cryney2:

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

already have. from one of the first reports 157+ people had died already. ive seen a steady stream of corpses today :cryney2:

i hope you're taking care of yourself, it must be very difficult to see so much death & destruction, i think it's really great that you're keeping us updated, but i just hope this isn't taking a toll on you by researching & browsing social media

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

even babies :cryney2:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i hope you're taking care of yourself, it must be very difficult to see so much death & destruction, i think it's really great that you're keeping us updated, but i just hope this isn't taking a toll on you

i live in America, dont you think i already see this almost daily :cryney:

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

even babies :cryney2:

i live in America, dont you think i already see this almost daily :cryney:

oh, i know, i just meant seeing graphic images/videos on twitter, seeing that stuff, especially in large quantities, can seriously harm your mental health, i just hope you're taking it easy, even just hearing the news about this in general can be exhausting, i'm starting to feel a little panicky myself, thinking about the people who are being ruthlessly killed over this, it's very scary

https://t.me/verkhovnaradaukrainy/5881

General Staff: overnight Russia targeted Ukrainian units near Kropivnitsky with air strike. Clashes now near Dimer and Ivankiv in Kyiv region

Operative information as of 06:00 25.02.2022 on the Russian invasion

Tonight, the defense forces continued to resist a significant offensive group of Russian occupiers.

The enemy inflicted an air strike on units near the city of KROPYVNYTSKY.

Significant activity of enemy helicopters was noted in the areas above Vilkovo and Tiraspol.

Airborne assault troops of the Ukrainian Armed Forces are fighting in the areas of the settlements of DYMER and IVANKIV, where a large number of enemy armored vehicles have advanced, and stopped the overwhelming enemy forces on the border of the TETERIV River. The bridge across the river was destroyed.

Another tactical group of the defense forces is holding the GOSTOMEL airfield, to which Russian airborne troops rushed yesterday.

The Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine protects the sky over Kyiv. Thus, after 04:00, the Ukrainian air defense system did not allow the two deadly gifts of the "brothers" to reach the capital.

It's the way the need of staying up to date but not having the guts to actually witness all this, even if it's online, like my heart can't take this... 

I know I shouldn't be surprised, war never changes. Our society has always been like this, but you never get used to it... 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

heres what the map looks like btw

qz7n6BJ.png

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

but you never get used to it... 

that is until youre an american and something like "(black) man shot dead for a skittles bag being mistaken for a weapon" :lanasrs2:

I'll be honest, I'm stunned that there are members of this board who are buying into the idea of "Denazification" as a valid justification for this invasion. I don't know if they're just trolls, or have simply never read a history book about what happened in Germany during and immediately after World War II, but it doesn't reflect well on the American education system.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

this is from this morning btw

these are stories from a Russian singer i follow.

nNKPH2r.jpgbqMfBBc.pngDgmpj5U.jpg5WHQKZT.png

another bridge taken out

The bridge in Romanivka at the entrance to Irpin was blown up.

https://t.me/irpininteresting/3742

Ju2IJoiXraqFDQO683DWI7X6H_K580uMY87-MuSl  fsmE4o_5fd5nT54OaRqvpdF5mQVEsKa4maMWNM_y

o9hqd_sWeFrnawldH3QkrYH7ntTyjGA2Y0n8eQgP

17 minutes ago, The Siren said:

that is until youre an american and something like "(black) man shot dead for a skittles bag being mistaken for a weapon" :lanasrs2:

My country is the same but with femicides, like 10 women are murdered per day just because they're women and even though I see it in the news every day, I'll never get used to it. And maybe that's a good thing, if people get used to it, they'll stop caring and won't act...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

14 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

I'll be honest, I'm stunned that there are members of this board who are buying into the idea of "Denazification" as a valid justification for this invasion. I don't know if they're just trolls, or have simply never read a history book about what happened in Germany during and immediately after World War II, but it doesn't reflect well on the American education system.

they're just fucking stupid, nothing more, nothing less. edgy little cunts desperate for validation on the internet :oprah3:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

an hour ago

#عاجل | Ukrainian President: Russian strikes target military and civilian targets, and Russian forces have stopped advancing in most directions

Zelensky: Russia will have to talk to us sooner or later

https://www.pravda.com.ua/news/2022/02/25/7325654/

Ankara confirms Kiev's request to restrict the movement of Russian military ships in the Bosphorus and Dardanelles straits #العربية_عاجل