Rust Dress

Russia’s invasion into Ukraine

4 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

So anyways Putin just said the Western sanctions are akin to a declaration of war which sounds very much like it could be an excuse to invade other countries

Would not shock me at all

Someone needs to take him out, legit

When I think about it I have some good family friends in Switzerland and I remember they have a son who's single :rollin:

Or I can always download Seeking Arrangements and set location to Switzerland :toofloppy:

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

6 minutes ago, shady said:

When I think about it I have some good family friends in Switzerland and I remember they have a son who's single :rollin:

Or I can always download Seeking Arrangements and set location to Switzerland :toofloppy:

Switzerland abandoned its neutrality and will be sanctioning Russia too :smile: they're not off limits 

5 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

So anyways Putin just said the Western sanctions are akin to a declaration of war which sounds very much like it could be an excuse to invade other countries

Would not shock me at all

Someone needs to take him out, legit

He wouldn't attack a NATO country. He is not suicidal.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Plus the chain of commander who have to carry out his orders are also not suicidal. Someone would simply refuse, if history serves any indication 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

considering the rumours being spread around about him possibly having a terminal illness i wouldn't put it past him

that would be a very easy way of getting nobody to help treat your illness.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

:scoff:

i obviously don't think he will nor do i want him to - but he is fucking deranged and i wouldn't put it past a man who is both publicly losing and is sick to bring everyone down with him

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i obviously don't think he will nor do i want him to - but he is fucking deranged and i wouldn't put it past a man who is both publicly losing and is sick to bring everyone down with him

ehhhhhh portraying someone like Putin as being deranged or out of control makes it easier for people to take his threat less likely.

giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Many people thought he wouldn't attack all of Ukraine, either, but here we are 

Apparently he's throwing big bucks at young Russians to go fight, and people are saying he purposely picked now to do it because many Russians (like everyone else) have taken a financial hit due to rona

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Mer said:

Plus the chain of commander who have to carry out his orders are also not suicidal. Someone would simply refuse, if history serves any indication 

Further to what I said in my last post: these prospective soldiers are being told that it's a "special operation", that it won't last long, and that it doesn't involve civilians. 

One of the problems Putin has is that these soldiers are arriving in Ukraine and finding out that those things are not true. This is one theory as to why the convoy to Kyiv has stalled. 

I'd like to think that he wouldn't try to attack a NATO country but he's a megalomaniac who is being cornered. He is losing support domestically, his friends are mad at him  because all their stuff is being taken away, and many Russian soldiers don't want to hurt Ukrainian civilians - they are friends and family. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I will never understand Putin's vision for his own country. Before communism, Russia used to be rich of European culture (ballet, literature, classical music). Today, he's continuing to distance himself from Europe and act like they're not a European country and now about to become the most hated country in the world and also a third world country because of the sanctions and money that went to war. 

I wanted to share their hilarious propaganda poster of the west vs the east but I can't find it. The west is perverted with drugs and gay men while the east has the church, an army and Yuri Gagarin (first man in space). The biggest irony is that Gagarin said "There's no God here" lmaoo. 

3 hours ago, shady said:

I wanted to share their hilarious propaganda poster of the west vs the east but I can't find it. The west is perverted with drugs and gay men while the east has the church, an army and Yuri Gagarin (first man in space). The biggest irony is that Gagarin said "There's no God here" lmaoo. 

Their fucking church is so corrupt (what else is new). Something to be proud of I guess. 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

Putin seems to say many things when he's scared because nothing's going down as planned and his economy is fucked.

I already said it and still believe it - he is not going to attack a NATO country. He can try once and will be crushed in a matter of hours. He may be a megalomaniac or suicidal or whatever the hell he is. But all of his little minions are not, I'm sure. And he can't make this decision on his own. Others will have to support it and follow the orders. 

Btw the daughters of Russian oligarchs are speaking up against him. Guess he won't arrest his friends' kids for voicing their opinion.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

15 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

Putin seems to say many things when he's scared because nothing's going down as planned and his economy is fucked.

I already said it and still believe it - he is not going to attack a NATO country. He can try once and will be crushed in a matter of hours. He may be a megalomaniac or suicidal or whatever the hell he is. But all of his little minions are not, I'm sure. And he can't make this decision on his own. Others will have to support it and follow the orders. 

Btw the daughters of Russian oligarchs are speaking up against him. Guess he won't arrest his friends' kids for voicing their opinion.

there's an infamous joke among the russians that goes 'they're not oligarchs, they're just working as oligarchs'. meaning they owe their position to him and not the other way around. 

1 hour ago, BlueINK said:

Their fucking church is so corrupt (what else is new). Something to be proud of I guess. 

I know, right wingers (conservatives) are so hypocritical. They usually enjoy everything the 'perverted' liberals do except they're better at hiding it. 

6 hours ago, shady said:

I will never understand Putin's vision for his own country. Before communism, Russia used to be rich of European culture (ballet, literature, classical music). Today, he's continuing to distance himself from Europe and act like they're not a European country and now about to become the most hated country in the world and also a third world country because of the sanctions and money that went to war. 

Uhm what. This comes off as a terrible attack on non-European nations.

6 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

his attack on Ukraine was suicidal

True enough.

giphy.gif

I'll be the most hated person on this forum, but here we go:

Spoiler

The west is overrating the whole thing and making it worse. If Putin backs down now, he'll look like a clown. If he keeps going, more innocents will die. The thought of Ukraine joining NATO was pure insanity and all the other countries have their parcel of guilty in this war