Rust Dress

Russia’s invasion into Ukraine

1 minute ago, For K said:

To put some people's mind at ease. (BTW I'm no professional but I've studied international relations for four years and talk about it a lot with other people in my major).

First.) This is HIGHLY unlikely to immediately escalate further. Every single government and military (even Russia) right now is taking a step back to evaluate exactly what has happened. Nobody, not even Russia, wants to blow past the gates of war into a nuclear conflict neither side can win. Putin is narcissistic enough that he knows there is no legacy of a man from an extinct species. 

Second.) Is NATO interested in WWIII over an explosion in a small town on the border? likely not. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh to those who were killed but it's just a fact of the matter regarding politics. Now I will say that this definitely thinks to a new point of escalation. I truly think that this is one of the last nice warnings Europe and NATO alike will give to Russia. Not to mention the leader of China has said to Putin multiple times how much he wants this conflict over with. I imagine Putin's allies will be advising him to pull the breaks on large-scale bombings to re-evaluate the situation. 

Third.) At the end of the day it is unlikely a negative end to this war will just happen out of the blue like this. There will be a very clear warning (Example, detonating a nuclear device somewhere in the ocean or otherwise remote to prove readiness of weaponry) before the last stops are finally pulled. 

Long story short, is this likely the start of WWIII/nuclear catastrophe? Most likely not; however, it is certainly a dark and unforeseeable escalation that is going to make Eastern Europe even more of a crucible than it already is. It is certainly one step closer to a global catastrophe but I wouldn't worry just yet. 

i aggre, still thinking it was just mistake but how i was confused when i read news - thats so terryfying when u open a instagram and the first post them show you is that a bomb was in your country 

Ok, I'm already looking for my Bundeswehr clothes that we took home after basic training, in case it comes to the defense case and reservists are called up (if I'm lucky, I'll only be deployed as an assistant accountant :eek3: ).

Fortunately, Russia has denied an attack for now.

6 minutes ago, lol1995 said:

i aggre, still thinking it was just mistake but how i was confused when i read news - thats so terryfying when u open a instagram and the first post them show you is that a bomb was in your country 

I can't imagine. Hopefully things improve there in the near future. I personally don't think Russia really wants to start a war with another country especially considering it can't even win the one it's in currently. Hopefully that provides some amount of comfort but unfortunately only time will ease the anxieties. Sending lots of love over to Poland and all of Eastern Europe at this moment 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Putin claiming that they were Ukraine's missiles and not his is a foregone conclusion

He's obviously a massive bitch but he isn't stupid. He will probably get away with it this time, but if it happens again, he's toast

Hopefully this will keep him on his toes because he can't control his army and he knows it

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I've been saying this for a while, Putin is basically seeming more and more like a modern day Hitler as this continues. Russia now attacked Poland... that's what Hitler did. They might want people to think it's a mistake, but what if it's just a test, to see what NATO can and will do militarily to retaliate? If nothing, there will only be more provokation. If NATO does act, it gives Putin and Russia the forward move, whether that's attacking more NATO territory, taking over Latvia or any other small country. It's sad, but this is where we are. If it happens to turn into a bigger fight, I'm calling it the Cold World War :bebe:

I've seen people trying to sympathize with Russia on twitter saying "it was ukraine trying to drag nato into it!" or "it was a mistake, it was meant for ukraine!" yeah right, they meant to kill people with those missiles, regardless of where it went. at what point is enough, enough? when will anyone do something about putin? the further this goes, the worse its gonna get...

4 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

Ok, I'm already looking for my Bundeswehr clothes that we took home after basic training, in case it comes to the defense case and reservists are called up (if I'm lucky, I'll only be deployed as an assistant accountant :eek3: ).

Fortunately, Russia has denied an attack for now.

lol of course they're gonna deny it. they're pussies. the night before they attacked Ukraine they said they wouldn't and they still did it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

21 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

I've been saying this for a while, Putin is basically seeming more and more like a modern day Hitler as this continues. Russia now attacked Poland... that's what Hitler did. They might want people to think it's a mistake, but what if it's just a test, to see what NATO can and will do militarily to retaliate? If nothing, there will only be more provokation. If NATO does act, it gives Putin and Russia the forward move, whether that's attacking more NATO territory, taking over Latvia or any other small country. It's sad, but this is where we are. If it happens to turn into a bigger fight, I'm calling it the Cold World War :bebe:

I've seen people trying to sympathize with Russia on twitter saying "it was ukraine trying to drag nato into it!" or "it was a mistake, it was meant for ukraine!" yeah right, they meant to kill people with those missiles, regardless of where it went. at what point is enough, enough? when will anyone do something about putin? the further this goes, the worse its gonna get...

lol of course they're gonna deny it. they're pussies. the night before they attacked Ukraine they said they wouldn't and they still did it

Russia denies everything

The foreign minister, Lavrov, had to go to hospital in Bali where the G20 summit is taking place

All that was reported was that he had a heart condition, needed to be treated at the hospital, and was discharged when he was better, but Russia issued a press release about how it was all a lie

It's like "old man has heart condition and needs to go to hospital" isn't exactly shocking or controversial or anything, and there was no reason to take issue with it, but it's as if they did out of habit

Just read on Reuters, Biden is saying he has convincing intel that it wasn't a Russian missle? Now as an American I obviously take everything my own government says with a hefty grain of salt but I feel like he wouldn't say that without some strong evidence. He has been waiting for a reason to throw the book at Putin so I'm actually kind've shocked?! So maybe A.) Since it was a building where a lot of dried grain was being stored and kept and as most know dried grain + even a match or lit cigarette in the wrong place could equal boom. Or possibility B.) it was from a Ukrainian soldier who accidentally sent an anti-missle rocket the wrong way? (Highly, highly unlikely but I bet both my ass cheeks Russia will absolute spin that narrative come tomorrow). 

No idea as of right now but it seems like WWIII is off the table (Not that it was necessarily on the table)and russia gets to play victim for allegedly being truthful for once and nobody believing them when they said it wasn't their rocket. Anyways hopefully that puts some people at ease. Especially the Polish LB members. Russia doesn't want a war with Poland, they know they'll lose.

Also just to make this clear this is what an American president said, and as we all know the american government isn't necessarily recognized as a beacon of honesty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

last.fm

9 minutes ago, For K said:

Just read on Reuters, Biden is saying he has convincing intel that it wasn't a Russian missle? Now as an American I obviously take everything my own government says with a hefty grain of salt but I feel like he wouldn't say that without some strong evidence. He has been waiting for a reason to throw the book at Putin so I'm actually kind've shocked?! So maybe A.) Since it was a building where a lot of dried grain was being stored and kept and as most know dried grain + even a match or lit cigarette in the wrong place could equal boom. Or possibility B.) it was from a Ukrainian soldier who accidentally sent an anti-missle rocket the wrong way? (Highly, highly unlikely but I bet both my ass cheeks Russia will absolute spin that narrative come tomorrow). 

No idea as of right now but it seems like WWIII is off the table (Not that it was necessarily on the table)and russia gets to play victim for allegedly being truthful for once and nobody believing them when they said it wasn't their rocket. Anyways hopefully that puts some people at ease. Especially the Polish LB members. Russia doesn't want a war with Poland, they know they'll lose.

Also just to make this clear this is what an American president said, and as we all know the american government isn't necessarily recognized as a beacon of honesty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I thought he said that it wasn't fired from Russia? So it could still be the Russians, but fired from within Ukraine.

Of course, if that is the case then it will be almost impossible to prove because Ukraine has many of the same Soviet-era weapons that Russia has. 

12 minutes ago, For K said:

Is any government a beacon of honesty?

(⁠ー⁠_⁠ー⁠゛⁠)

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I thought he said that it wasn't fired from Russia? So it could still be the Russians, but fired from within Ukraine.

Of course, if that is the case then it will be almost impossible to prove because Ukraine has many of the same Soviet-era weapons that Russia has. 

I read it just as it came out on Reuters is very possible. I haven't found one consistent declaration of exactly where it was fired from. All we know is that it was a Russian missle. But Biden seems convinced it wasn't from russia or the frontlines of battle as of now. 

last.fm

Okay so apparently it was fired by the Ukrainians to take out an incoming Russian missile

Still Russia's fault because no one would be firing anything anywhere in that region if it weren't for them

On 11/16/2022 at 1:58 AM, Rorman Nockwell said:

Okay so apparently it was fired by the Ukrainians to take out an incoming Russian missile

Still Russia's fault because no one would be firing anything anywhere in that region if it weren't for them

Do you know where this logic will lead you?

giphy.gif

Just now, The Siren said:

do you know where your putin apologist statements will lead you?

How am I being a Putin apologist? Would you like me to explain what I meant with that question?

giphy.gif