Rust Dress

Russia’s invasion into Ukraine

12 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

I want to ask... is calling Putin a dictator taboo or..? 

i mean he is one, he's poisoned his opponents and has made it to where he can run for another 13 years

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i mean he is one, he's poisoned his opponents and has made it to where he can run for another 13 years

ok i thought i was delusional bc he is a textbook example of one and everyone is dodging on labeling him as one. 

The amount of people on Twitter trolling about this and shit is so genuinely disturbing. The lengths people will go to for a fucking like on a tweet astounds me. 

imageproxy.jpg

why do we as human beings NEVER LEARN anything?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Vanilla Icy said:

apparently china is getting ready to launch against taiwan, they’ve already sent 9 air force planes. 

China is definitely gauging how the world will react to Russia invading Ukraine so they can invade Taiwan. WW3 is def unfolding before our very eyes. :derpna2:

it's real disheartening to think how utterly petrifying this all is. when u think about it, america was seen as the superpower of the world, and as complicated as it might seem, the nation was once a beacon of unity that u could sort of tie into the symbolism of a lot of countries mingling and making a home in, like a focus group for earth. i'm not all too well versed in war since it's just something that we're lucky to not know so intimately among other things, but the idea of immigrants coming from everywhere to build the lives of THEIR own choosing. 

it's so profoundly strange how the seas rupture and blockade things down to behaviors and customs. i've never really known the east so much, but from the stories i've heard from older folk, and what they've gone thru, the east, north and south of it, have always treated their people less than how people should be treated. their own. it's for dominance and control. and it's utterly selfish. 

it's naive to think that this is far from over, he's been picking about getting what the union lost. and when they're pried back. 

let's just not take our freedoms for granted. it's incredibly delicate, hoping something withstanding can be reinforced. the rest of the world doesn't even want this. 

UV/Honeymoon

3 minutes ago, bff said:

do you guys think america will actually intervene?

i don't think so. they'll fuck russia over with negative press and a bunch of sanctions (probably economical) and that's it. if putin tries to further the invasion to a nato country, then that'll be a different story. 

The question is:

Spoiler

Are we able to just keep dancing when the world is at war?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

i don't think so. they'll fuck russia over with negative press and a bunch of sanctions (probably economical) and that's it. if putin tries to further the invasion to a nato country, then that'll be a different story. 

okay thank you that puts my mind at ease a bit. but the idea of thousands of people suffering at the hands of greater powers still looms over….