Rust Dress

Russia’s invasion into Ukraine

7 minutes ago, baddisease said:

How am I being a Putin apologist? Would you like me to explain what I meant with that question?

im not gonna go back and dig them out to quote verbatim but youve said at one point before that we shouldnt be 'throwing stones' at russia/ns or whatever it was

6 minutes ago, the ocean said:

is this the right thread to be arguing about this?

its the russian invasion thread, where else would we be discussing this?

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

im not gonna go back and dig them out to quote verbatim but youve said at one point before that we shouldnt be 'throwing stones' at russia/ns or whatever it was

I am against American and NATO involvement in this war. Russia is wrong for picking on a smaller nation but it only causes problems when we intervene.

And the reason I hate that logic bc it could be used on America. That America makes war in other countries and other countries striking back is America's fault. People have used that logic in the past to justify attacks on the USA.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, baddisease said:

Do you know where this logic will lead you?

Gosh, are you dumb? You don't know anything about Ukraine. How is it their fault that Russia bombs Ukraine's infrastructure with 100 missiles in a day and one of the Ukrainian missiles fell into Poland trying to take down a RUSSIAN missile? Russia is a terrorist state and is now making terrorist attacks on civilian infrastructure, potentially leaving 40 million people without water, energy, and heat during winter. Stop licking Putin's ass and try to use your brain for once.

Ukraine: Russian attacks on critical energy infrastructure amount to war crimes
Russian strikes leave 10 million Ukrainians without power as temperatures plummet 
Russian strikes disable nearly half of Ukraine’s power grid, Ukraine says

34 minutes ago, baddisease said:

where else would we argue about it?

27 minutes ago, The Siren said:

maybe i phrased my thought wrong but i just think it's a bit of a read the room thing

or maybe i'm the only one feeling this way and i need to shut up so i'll just shut up :xgiggle:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, Writer In The Dark said:

Gosh, you're dumb as fuck and you don't know anything about Ukraine. How is it their fault that Russia bombs Ukraine's infrastructure with 100 missiles in a day and one of the Ukrainian missiles fell into Poland trying to take down a RUSSIAN missile? Russia is a terrorist state and is now making terrorist attacks on civilian infrastructure, potentially leaving 40 million people without water, energy, and heat during winter. Stop licking Putin's ass,

Russian strikes leave 10 million Ukrainians without power as temperatures plummet 

I know Russia is a terrorist and narcocapitalist state. I'm only saying that if we applied that logic that it's Russia's fault, that anyone could say the same when America gets attacked because it's a terrorist state too.

Just now, the ocean said:

maybe i phrased my thought wrong but i just think it's a bit of a read the room thing

or maybe i'm the only one feeling this way and i need to shut up so i'll just shut up :xgiggle:

you don't need to shut up. join in the mess.

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, the ocean said:

speak your mind!

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i'd rather not :xgiggle:
i've already gotten a bit close to my warning point era with my political opinions and those were in less tense threads

at least we're not in this situation because of @Gorgeous Gardenia let's celebrate that :oprah3:

WPs can be fun

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i'd rather not :xgiggle:
i've already gotten a bit close to my warning point era with my political opinions and those were in less tense threads

at least we're not in this situation because of @Gorgeous Gardenia let's celebrate that :oprah3:

Spoiler

I'm fuckin crying at ?her? post history :trisha: 10/10 trollbaiting

Despite the different positions in the thread, I hope no civilians from any country have to deal with the ramifications of the actions being discussed in the thread, nobody deserves that imo :( (Also although users go back n forth, I do like that people generally can agree to disagree on some points, life moves on despite internet forum blabbering)

2 hours ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Gosh, are you dumb? You don't know anything about Ukraine. How is it their fault that Russia bombs Ukraine's infrastructure with 100 missiles in a day and one of the Ukrainian missiles fell into Poland trying to take down a RUSSIAN missile? Russia is a terrorist state and is now making terrorist attacks on civilian infrastructure, potentially leaving 40 million people without water, energy, and heat during winter. Stop licking Putin's ass and try to use your brain for once.

finally some common sense

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

On 11/18/2022 at 8:28 PM, Writer In The Dark said:

its even worse than that , over 20k rounds of artillery are used each day, and that is only shells and dumb bombs , without taking into account HIMARS, and AAWS-M's 

The Russians blew up a dam that flooded a part of Ukraine and had killed most of the zoo animals :crying5:

GettyImages-1258502122-scaled.jpg

Hundreds of animals died in their cages at a zoo in Russian-occupied Ukraine when explosions ripped through the nearby Nova Kakhovka dam on Tuesday, flooding the surrounding area.

According to UAnimals, an animal rights NGO that has helped shelter and rescue animals during the Russian invasion, nearly all of the 260 animals in the zoo — dubbed “Fairytale Díbrova” — died.

“People were trying to save these animals for months. And then, just in one day because of the actions of Russians, 260 animals died,” Olga Chevganiuk, COO of the organization, told POLITICO, calling the incident “a real catastrophe.”

Speaking in Kyiv on Wednesday, Ukraine’s Environment Minister Ruslan Strilets also confirmed that “it was not possible to save the animals in the Kazkova Dibrova zoo,” adding that “only ducks and swans were able to save themselves.”

“Prior to the tragedy the zoo was home to monkeys, raccoons, a donkey, ponies, coypus, various birds, porcupines, groundhogs, turtles, and many other species. The occupiers do not value the lives of either animals or people,” he added.

https://www.politico.eu/article/hundreds-of-zoo-animals-dead-as-environmental-cost-of-ukraine-dam-blast-grows/

i'm afraid this won't end until ww3 breaks out. i mean, full on global shit. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole