Sign in to follow this  
Desert lamp

Greenland's ice is melting

28 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

I feel like Global Warming isn't a big deal, it's happening and a big part is man made but wether it's man made, natural or anything the planet has heated and cooled a Million times before and is going to keep doing it regardless of what we do.

19 minutes ago, Barry said:

I feel like Global Warming isn't a big deal, it's happening and a big part is man made but wether it's man made, natural or anything the planet has heated and cooled a Million times before and is going to keep doing it regardless of what we do.

Uhm maybe you should've kept this to yourself. :oopna2:

3 minutes ago, sweetie said:

Uhm maybe you should've kept this to yourself. :oopna2:

I know it's controversial but I just don't see it as a problem, land will be lost, houses, animals will go extinct but it's happened before and will happen again millions of times.

We see things in too small a time frame and want to protect everything and keep all the animals we have alive but it's not how it's meant to be. When animals go extinct eventually other animals take their place and evolve to fill in their roles. Just cause theres polar bears, rhinos and sloths just now doesn't mean they're always going to survive, some other animal will take over and houses will be rubuilt.

Plus the planet naturally goes through much warmer and much colder times, if a volcano went off or an asteroid hit which will eventually happen wether its 500 years or 50,000 then we can't do anything about it anyway. Can't regulate the temperature all the time from now on, it'll keep going up and down.