bigspender

[POLL] Collective Favorite Unreleased

here's a link to a google document form  that will be closed on March 15th to see what the LanaBoards fan base thinks are ultimately her best unreleased songs. 

The results will be collected and used for ~possibly~ an unreleased colored vinyl that I mentioned in the random convo thread, where they can be crowdfunded at a minimum of 100 copies, pressed and then sent out by the company that took the crowdfunds. IF this ends up not being possible or 100 people don't want to participate/don't want a cool ass unreleased vinyl, it would still be cool to know what we all think her BEST (and worst?) unreleased songs are, collectively. please choose up to only 10-15 thank you!:party:

I've already voted my favs ;)

UPDATE:

the voting is now closed because the top songs outweigh the others so much that i don’t think any of them will beat the ones already there. one @the ocean gets back to me about designs and the mock-ups i sent him, i’ll create a new thread about the vinyl and we can all try to get it! :party::party::party:

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, bigspender said:

here's a link to a google document form  that will be closed on April 1st to see what the LanaBoards fan base thinks are ultimately her best unreleased songs. 

The results will be collected and used for ~possibly~ an unreleased colored vinyl that I mentioned in the random convo thread, where they can be crowdfunded at a minimum of 100 copies, pressed and then sent out by the company that took the crowdfunds. IF this ends up not being possible or 100 people don't want to participate/don't want a cool ass unreleased vinyl, it would still be cool to know what we all think her BEST (and worst?) unreleased songs are, collectively. please choose up to only 10, thank you!:party:

I've already voted my favs ;)

is this multiple choice? I can only choose one in the list

thanks everyone for your replies but pls don’t choose more than 10-15, let alone 45+ :toofunny: 

i know they’re all good (or have their good qualities) but i can’t put more than 40 minutes on a record so that’s why the selections need to be smaller

giphy.gif

Ugh 10 is so hard ...

Definitly voted for my alltime favs - You Can BeThe Boss, Kinda Outta Luck, Heavy Hitter, Us Against The World and Hundred Dollar Bill. Really wish she'd made an album with that laid back yet still upbeat alternative pop sound back in the day.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Voted :party: I'm really curious to see the final results:excited:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Excuse me WHERE is Backfire?? x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS