DeadSeaOfMercury

Record Store Day

So who all goes to their local record stores on RSD?

Any releases you’re looking forward to finding?

https://recordstoreday.com/NewsItem/9984
I’m still hoping Florence will have a surprise release like in 2018 with that magnificent Sky full of song 7”.

My main ISO exclusives will be:

St Vincent’s Nowhere Inn,

Nicki’s Beam Me Up,

And the Bella Donna 2LP…

:ma:

Discuss…

IMG-3521.jpg

I wish I had a record store nearby me, there's only one selling old vinyls and is open randomly, whenever the owner feels like it... like... I think it's been open three or four times since August last year. :/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

8 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I wish I had a record store nearby me, there's only one selling old vinyls and is open randomly, whenever the owner feels like it... like... I think it's been open three or four times since August last year. :/

Yeah I have to drive like an hour and half to my closest one, I make it a weekend like vacation.

IMG-3521.jpg

nIGHT tIME mY tIME

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

wouldnt they loose the property if theyre not open frequently enough?

5 hours ago, The Siren said:

wouldnt they loose the property if theyre not open frequently enough?

Not if he owns the building, I suppose. (It’s a small town and pretty much all buildings are old, including all shops.)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I just saw Inhaler might be dropping something, but it's not revealed what it is yet... I wanna know so I can waste my coins after going to their concert and pretend that I've forgotten about Hozier's album coming... somtime this year... Ooh, Taylor Swift is releasing a single vinyl as well... but I'd rather buy the whole album. Kali Uchi's album too, ooh, I should listen to it more often tbh...! And I've been wanting Chet Baker Sings for at least over two years now, but the RSD version is so pricey... :/
Omg I need to get The Kink's Waterloo Sunset, @salvatore once said the song reminded him of me. <3

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

25 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I just saw Inhaler might be dropping something, but it's not revealed what it is yet... I wanna know so I can waste my coins after going to their concert and pretend that I've forgotten about Hozier's album coming... somtime this year... Ooh, Taylor Swift is releasing a single vinyl as well... but I'd rather buy the whole album. Kali Uchi's album too, ooh, I should listen to it more often tbh...! And I've been wanting Chet Baker Sings for at least over two years now, but the RSD version is so pricey... :/
Omg I need to get The Kink's Waterloo Sunset, @salvatore once said the song reminded him of me. <3

Yeah the “surprise” drops always scare me. I think Florence might do something!

4 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Nikki finn is mine tomorrow 🥰FL2107cX0Ao-k7w.jpg

Quién es esa niña?

Didn’t know it was colored!

I always try to get the Queen’s releases.

IMG-3521.jpg