DeadSeaOfMercury

Record Store Day

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I’m sorry, That sucks. I’m about to head out myself…

from what ive heard, taylor's release is very limited outside the US so that was kinda expected, and the 2 Weyes Blood releases were only 1500 or 2000 copies each iirc so oh well

good luck to you though!

image.png

Wait I can post here 3Q0ipYc.gifQlvxvye.jpg

Mitski Laurel Hell Japanese Record Store Day exclusive limited to 300 pressings :nails: your girl got fed :gurl:

Unfortunately I came late and missed the PinkPantheress one but I'm sure it will get repressed

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

from what ive heard, taylor's release is very limited outside the US so that was kinda expected, and the 2 Weyes Blood releases were only 1500 or 2000 copies each iirc so oh well

good luck to you though!

Thank You!

giphy.gif

TIME TO FUCK UP SOME BITCHES!!!

:scream:

IMG-3521.jpg

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

what does this mean? everything is half off or sumn?

It means that if you go out and shop at your local record stores your pussy will get 500000 times juicier :oprah3:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Just now, boom like that said:

It means that if you go out and shop at your local record stores your pussy will get 500000 times juicier :oprah3:

because everything is half off?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

21 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

because everything is half off?

RSD has exclusive releases for that day made in limited numbers, And for certain titles you fight to the death for.

It used to be like the real Black Friday.

It’s fun!

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

RSD has exclusive releases for that day made in limited numbers, And for certain titles you fight to the death for.

It used to be like the real Black Friday.

It’s fun!

:ma:

exclusive releases half off :oprah::trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

@Terrence Loves Me Nah the prices for records aren't on sale, but it's a day where artists and bands release new pressings with alternative cover art, vinyl colors or previously unreleased tracks. Record Store Day pressings are only (mainly?) sold in real record stores, which I think became a thing in the 00's when more and more people started downloading songs and record stores had to close since fewer people were actually buying.
I think. I'm not 100% sure about the history of RSD.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i got both Bowie EPs, St Vincent, and Childish Gambino

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Got St. Vincent!

tumblr_pmsoo6KKOK1w5071wo3_540.gifv

TWINS :thirst:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

@Terrence Loves Me Nah the prices for records aren't on sale, but it's a day where artists and bands release new pressings with alternative cover art, vinyl colors or previously unreleased tracks. Record Store Day pressings are only (mainly?) sold in real record stores, which I think became a thing in the 00's when more and more people started downloading songs and record stores had to close since fewer people were actually buying.
I think. I'm not 100% sure about the history of RSD.

I believe this year was the 15th anniversary of RSD, but it started because of digital media coming up as a way to show support for small businesses, so a lot of artists who recognize vinyl as still important (and the labels too) release new things just like you said, alt cover art, demo albums, unreleased stuff, vinyl colors, etc. It's sad but it's true that record shops were dying and in some cases still are. I have 3 main record shops in my town, one for mostly new releases, two for older vinyl mostly. That's where I found my Back To Black 1st pressing. We thought one was gonna die but luckily it got saved just in time before they had to shut down for good so they're still here and i'm glad about that

But yeah, RSD is to show support to your local shops and even if you can't find something at one shop or another, please try to support them!!!! They're important to this industry and deserve to stay around :3 and too, the longer they're around, the better chances of finding something you might want that's out of pressing (honeymoon *cough cough*)

giphy.gif