The Stargirl Pinky

Name That Song

On 3/5/2022 at 11:11 AM, Alison by Slowdive said:

What song has your favourite ever outro and is it yayo (aka) by lana del Rey and its  literal last few fucking otherworldly haunting sleeping beauty-like seconds

Love you babe but it’s a no to the yayo (for now) :oic2: I don’t generally care for outros bc of my impatience so I’m just gonna pretend you asked about a scandalous, cute song instead mhm

Makes me wanna table dance [alone in my room, with the security of my stuffed bitches (the teddy squad)]

@Whore of Tropico What song are you currently obsessed with by an artist other than Lana? Drop it for me hoe xo

On 3/7/2022 at 7:26 PM, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Since Miss WOT ain’t respond imma keep the game going by answering Miss Venice

The betrayal! See, this is why I should’ve won yo lil contest instead :oic2: Look forward to my rigging in the future.

On 3/7/2022 at 7:26 PM, The Stargirl Pinky said:

If your personal playlist was being used to play music at a party, what song would get the crowd going?

Reminds me of my friend’s party some months back when a stranger and I (I mean I had jussst met him) played this song simultaneously on different speakers, like what are the chances!! I’m still in some sort of shock, it was so hype. Highly rec trance music for those late night crackhead hours.

What’s a song you didn’t initially like, but it grew on you a lot? 

On 3/29/2022 at 3:27 AM, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I think Living Legend by LDR grew on me after being announced on the BB track list, but I was never a big fan of that song when it leaked. 

What song makes you feel alive?

Love the idea behind this thread. My aptly titled song in question:

Very nostalgic, it reminds me of a time when I was younger and excited for what was to come for my future

This song makes me wanna jump around and yell the chorus until I'm out of breath. The vocal part at 2:00 - 2:05 always made me ascend :air2:

What song do you just absolutely cry your heart out to when you're sad?

♡⋆*.⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

On 3/27/2022 at 2:57 PM, Venice said:

Reminds me of my friend’s party some months back when a stranger and I (I mean I had jussst met him) played this song simultaneously on different speakers, like what are the chances!! I’m still in some sort of shock, it was so hype. Highly rec trance music for those late night crackhead hours.

Just jumping in to say omg I adore this song, I played it at the last party before covid and i so vividly remember being hungover in Starbucks and them having loads of covid signs up. 

6 minutes ago, violentvioletsky said:

What song do you just absolutely cry your heart out to when you're sad?

This depends on why I’m sad but generally Fourth of July by Sufjan Stevens gets me Everytime. 

When you wake up on the first proper Summer day, what is your go-to song?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Since I grew up on 90s country, this song reminds me of beach vacations as a kid, my mom blasting country radio. The song title says it all. A total 90s country bop.

What song has the best bridge that you can think of? 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

6 hours ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Since I grew up on 90s country, this song reminds me of beach vacations as a kid, my mom blasting country radio. The song title says it all. A total 90s country bop.

What song has the best bridge that you can think of? 

Idk about best bridge of all time but one of my favorite bridges is from AFFA

What song makes you nostalgic for a previous era in your life?