bigspender

[Cancelled] Fan Favorites Unreleased (Volume I) Vinyl

PRE ORDER HERE

visualizer-4.jpg

Unreleased vinyl has been finished! It's got a matte coated jacket, a poly lined inner sleeve, a180-gram olive-clear white marble color, and numbered 1-100 to ensure that all copies will be unique :)

Each are $32.21, which is the lowest I could make it without having to pay some upfront. The way this works, is it needs 100 pre orders in 30 days to be processed, and you won't be charged until it reaches its goal. Once it reaches its goal, I will receive 5 test pressings and listen to all of them to make sure the audio and mastering is up to standard and will sound good on every record player. Here's the tracklist!

SIDE A

1. I Talk to Jesus

2. Angels Forever, Forever Angels

3. Fine China

4. Unidentified Flying bill (Ft. Barrie James)

5. Life is Beautiful 

SIDE B

1. Serene Queen

2. Say Yes to Heaven (v4/the honeymoon version for those who will ask)

3. Your Girl

4. Trash Magic

5. Disco

Share with friends!  I just want to make this happen :legend: don't let it flop!

and thanks again to @the ocean, who helped with everything from creative input, to covers, to tracklist. Help us reach the goal!

pa-cover.jpgBACK-COVER.jpg

let me know if you have any questions about anything, including the order process, or how it works and I'll be happy to answer

giphy.gif

That tracklist is so stunning :flutter: Love that you've put all of this together, it's such a fantastic idea. The vinyl design itself is gorgeous as well 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

"Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK" era 2.0 incoming....

not at all! I stated in the poll thread that this project is set up completely different. The company you pre-order from is the company that presses it, so I don't have anything to do whatsoever after it reaches its goal, except make sure the audio is good :)

giphy.gif

i can't belive Disco actually made its way to this. I KNOW I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU MY BABY.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i can't belive Disco actually made its way to this. I KNOW I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU MY BABY.

I faded some of the songs into each other and it sounds really amazing! disco being the closer feels very 'correct'.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

is2g if this is another Moy situation, i will find you and lord knows what i will do with you....

but ill be preordering

trust me i’m still suffering from my preorder of that ducking anthology book. here’s my response to a similar comment: 

24 minutes ago, bigspender said:

not at all! I stated in the poll thread that this project is set up completely different. The company you pre-order from is the company that presses it, so I don't have anything to do whatsoever after it reaches its goal, except make sure the audio is good :)

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, bigspender said:

trust me i’m still suffering from my preorder of that ducking anthology book. here’s my response to a similar comment: 

im jk dont worry

it looks really cute and i like the tracklist! im very grateful you guys kept it cohesive and cute and didnt throw in Live or Die (Final Version) inbetween Disco and Munny Hunny like these bootlegs always do

also, it looks amazing, i really hope were getting to the required amount of preorders

image.png

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

im jk dont worry

it looks really cute and i like the tracklist! im very grateful you guys kept it cohesive and cute and didnt throw in Live or Die (Final Version) inbetween Disco and Munny Hunny like these bootlegs always do

nope! i’ve been listening to it start to end the past few days and i’d say it’s the most cohesive unreleased vinyl there will be!

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

pre-ordered mine, 93 more people to go!

edit:

one more thing, how big are the chances of qrates shutting it down bc of copyright? do we have to keep it quiet so noone notices?

hmm….. i honestly don’t know. i’d assume they’d just shut it down and cancel it. i’ve seen a kali uchis one though, and a charli xcx one. i’m making no profit from this (literslly 15 cents if all of them sell, but if i went any lower i would have to pay some)

giphy.gif

Just now, bigspender said:

hmm….. i honestly don’t know. i’d assume they’d just shut it down and cancel it. i’ve seen a kali uchis one though, and a charli xcx one. i’m making no profit from this (literslly 15 cents if all of them sell, but if i went any lower i would have to pay some)

praying, then cuz i NEED IT

image.png