bigspender

[Cancelled] Fan Favorites Unreleased (Volume I) Vinyl

4 minutes ago, bigspender said:

it’s official i’m in my homophobic era

20220217_084918.jpg

No, but fr sometimes I wish LB was a private forum ala ATRL. The girls that get it, get it. 

Besides, it would prevent the scat attacks :wtf3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

20220217_084918.jpg

No, but fr sometimes I wish LB was a private forum ala ATRL. The girls that get it, get it. 

100% agreed, no one likes a scat attack even though the aftermath is funny, and it would prevent things like this from happening. like if it wasn’t completely private, but it didn’t allow guests to read through the forums without making an account, THAT would be nice too. 

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, bigspender said:

anyways, im thinking this could still be an internal operation. im thinking i should change the dates we can order down to maybe just 7 days or maybe even less since it got over 200 in two days. i need everyone to reply to this specific post and within the next few days i’ll see what everyone says and decide what to do 

I would definitely still be interested <3 sooo sad this didn't work out I've been stalking this thread for days for updates ever since I initially backed it

28 minutes ago, bigspender said:

anyways, im thinking this could still be an internal operation. im thinking i should change the dates we can order down to maybe just 7 days or maybe even less since it got over 200 in two days. i need everyone to reply to this specific post and within the next few days i’ll see what everyone says and decide what to do 

ill be here <3

2 hours ago, bigspender said:

I would still love one :)

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

it's incredibly disappointing that a very nice & awesome project meant to bring together a community & to celebrate some of lana's finest unreleased work were ruined by stupid discord stans </3 some people just want to watch the world burn... 

i never liked these discord motherfuckers

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

id still back this! 

but id wait a week or two until all the other bootlegs are gone, then make a thread somewhere here in a registered users only section. and no sharing on twitter, reddit etc. obviously

image.png

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

i never liked these discord motherfuckers

when bb leaked they were all persuading you to listen, if you bought a physical copy of the album

2 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

the locals are slowly joining

9 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

id still back this! 

but id wait a week or two until all the other bootlegs are gone, then make a thread somewhere here in a registered users only section. and no sharing on twitter, reddit etc. obviously

this 100%

there should be a whole exclusive section only viewable to (active) LBs members that have been here for 6-12+ months :true:

2 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

@Elle and you can make a vip section for that payed membership you're thinking about creating

Yes 100%, this is something I’ve been planning! There’s so much I’ve been meaning to do regarding setting up a Supporters subscription membership, I just need to actually set aside time to do it all lol.

also I just want to state that LanaBoards will always be an open community for all, as I would never want to exclude anybody! We always have wonderful new users joining us daily, I mean just look at our iconic Best New Member nominees at the Lipsters! Plus I need traffic from new members to help w Adsense for our monthly site fees bc revenue has been especially low lately since there’s not really anything happening atm :awkney: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Ugh, I hate people. Jealousy really is a disease. For what it's worth, I still think this idea is super cool and looked a million times better than the other unreleased vinyls that are out there :heart:

imageproxy.jpg

That’s a shame. Your tracklist was stellar, @bigspender. I had not placed an order yet because I’m poor AF these days, but would have in a couple of weeks if it had been possible. I must say though that I was expecting something like that to happen, sadly. 

6 hours ago, bigspender said:

I'd still be interested!

6 hours ago, bigspender said:

i’d say 7 days is good :true:

i think that part of why it got so much is because it was shared but i still think lb could get to 100 in 7 days 

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Plus I need traffic from new members to help w Adsense for our monthly site fees bc revenue has been especially low lately since there’s not really anything happening atm :awkney: 

someone leak something to save lanaboards 

[insert pic of doja cat that’s larger than this damn websites requirements]

11 minutes ago, bikinigold said:

someone leak something to save lanaboards 

everyone click an ad or two as you use lanaboards today :judgingu3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole