bigspender

[Cancelled] Fan Favorites Unreleased (Volume I) Vinyl

Hi! So I backed this really late in the game, but I decided to make an account and join LB!! I was excited, but now it looks like it isn’t going to happen. Is there anyone other than qrates and kunaki? The tracklist on this was absolutely perfect

Just now, bostondunkin said:

Hi! So I backed this really late in the game, but I decided to make an account and join LB!! I was excited, but now it looks like it isn’t going to happen. Is there anyone other than qrates and kunaki? The tracklist on this was absolutely perfect

You work at dunkin?

:oopna:

IMG-3521.jpg

On 3/7/2022 at 1:38 AM, bigspender said:

anyways, im thinking this could still be an internal operation. im thinking i should change the dates we can order down to maybe just 7 days or maybe even less since it got over 200 in two days. i need everyone to reply to this specific post and within the next few days i’ll see what everyone says and decide what to do 

I for sure would still be interested in this project. It was stunning 🤙🏻

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

1 hour ago, bostondunkin said:

hey! thanks for joining us on LB, we’re glad to have you :) and im still looking for other ways but i’ll announce and update soon. 

giphy.gif

On 3/7/2022 at 6:38 AM, bigspender said:

anyways, im thinking this could still be an internal operation. im thinking i should change the dates we can order down to maybe just 7 days or maybe even less since it got over 200 in two days. i need everyone to reply to this specific post and within the next few days i’ll see what everyone says and decide what to do 

Ohhh that sucks that this got cancelled! Though I guess sadly inevitable due to how many rubbish people there are on the internet...
Thanks for working so hard on it and just to say I'd be well up for ordering it another way if you can find a way to do it:party:

@bigspender What if we made CD pressings? It would be pretty cool and maybe cheaper/easier to make, but equally cool with a nice and creative design. Also, when will the remasters and LFL 80s mix rollouts start?

3 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

@bigspender What if we made CD pressings? It would be pretty cool and maybe cheaper/easier to make, but equally cool with a nice and creative design. Also, when will the remasters and LFL 80s mix rollouts start?

+ add more songs :w8ing:

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why was this cancelled

people dont like (harmless) fun :cryney2:

3 hours ago, House of Balloons said:

the twinks reported it for copyright infringement 

d word 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

On 3/7/2022 at 1:38 AM, bigspender said:

Aw man I’m sorry that this all got messed up :( I am definitely still interested when you guys figure something else out! 

10 minutes ago, stephdelrey said:

Aw man I’m sorry that this all got messed up :( I am definitely still interested when you guys figure something else out! 

i’ll message everyone! it’s gonna be kind of an invite only thing and very lowkey. i have a .csv file of everyone’s names who ordered so i’ll have everyone confirm their name before i let anyone get it LOL

giphy.gif