bigspender

[Cancelled] Fan Favorites Unreleased (Volume I) Vinyl

9 minutes ago, CadeRedd said:

Was this canceled??? I preordered a month ago and I don’t believe I ever got charged for it. I was really looking forward to getting my hands on this vinyl :(

it did :( 

qrates cancelled it though not @bigspender

edit: you shouldn't have been charged though

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

it did :( 

qrates cancelled it though not @bigspender

Dang it I was really looking forward to it. I saw @bigspender say something earlier about invite to something of everyone who ordered and they’ll message us. I don’t think I’ve ever got a message/invite. I’d really like to be able to have somewhere to listen to that album like SoundCloud or something!

25 minutes ago, CadeRedd said:

Dang it I was really looking forward to it. I saw @bigspender say something earlier about invite to something of everyone who ordered and they’ll message us. I don’t think I’ve ever got a message/invite. I’d really like to be able to have somewhere to listen to that album like SoundCloud or something!

yeaaaa i don’t think its

happening. too much of a hassle and it has a chance of just getting shut down again so it feels pointless to me. i will

be uploading my mastered tracks soon though. 

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, bigspender said:

yeaaaa i don’t think its

happening. too much of a hassle and it has a chance of just getting shut down again so it feels pointless to me. i will

be uploading my mastered tracks soon though. 

Yes please!!! I’d love to have one place to listen to all those songs instead of having to search each individual song

On 4/5/2022 at 10:40 PM, CadeRedd said:

Yes please!!! I’d love to have one place to listen to all those songs instead of having to search each individual song

do you not use something like itunes or windows media player to play local computer files?

Damn. I found this thread almost a year later. Lana fans not on Lana Boards are losers and deserve nothing good in the world. I felt this way before and even more now. My truth is that gatekeeping is completely valid. If you haven't spent hours downloading & obsessing over unreleased tracks and organizing them by recording dates, or spent sleepless nights considering the enigma that was Lizzy Grant, or shared Google Docs/Spreadsheets about the lore, or know about u/Hotsummerlilac, etc. you don't deserve rights! :grr:

I'm totally joking...

Spoiler

or am I? :creepna3:

I'm editing to add that I know I sound insane and toxic and I'm really not. :eyeroll2: I'm parodying myself as if I were a completely rabid fan, à la Swiftie Twitter user. The only part I'm serious about is that Lana fans who are not on Lana Boards are losers but that's sometimes. Not all the time. And that I believe in gatekeeping.

Edited by Pr3ttyP4rtyFav0r
to add context