bigspender

[Cancelled] Fan Favorites Unreleased (Volume I) Vinyl

If I wasn't so broke I would def order this! It looks so stunning and official-esque, very good job! I'm not really a fan of Disco and Trash Magic to an extent being thrown around with the other songs that sound much more... produced? But despite that, I see this flowing really good from head to toe. Amazing job, and I really hope you get to the goal! I still think here in LanaBoards there are enough strong elements to make up a recording label :true: design, physical pressings, recording, music production, and so on, even marketing ideas have been around...

If I were to change those two songs I pointed out I may have put Hollywood and Wild One to make them more fitting with the sound of the others, and with a slightly rearranged tracklist, but that's just me asking for more. Don't mind me dddd.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

If I wasn't so broke I would def order this! It looks so stunning and official-esque, very good job! I'm not really a fan of Disco and Trash Magic to an extent being thrown around with the other songs that sound much more... produced? But despite that, I see this flowing really good from head to toe. Amazing job, and I really hope you get to the goal! I still think here in LanaBoards there are enough strong elements to make up a recording label :true: design, physical pressings, recording, music production, and so on, even marketing ideas have been around...

If I were to change those two songs I pointed out I may have put Hollywood and Wild One to make them more fitting with the sound of the others, and with a slightly rearranged tracklist, but that's just me asking for more. Don't mind me dddd.

i know what you mean, but they’re actually very nice together! i’ll be posting my remasters here once all the vinyls get sent out and you can hear for yourself! and also it should be available for 30 days or until it hits 100 sales, so you still have time to purchase :)

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, bigspender said:

i know what you mean, but they’re actually very nice together! i’ll be posting my remasters here once all the vinyls get sent out and you can hear for yourself! and also it should be available for 30 days or until it hits 100 sales, so you still have time to purchase :)

Excellent! Saving the coin then :brows: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Omggg, it's beautiful. I hate that I'm both broke and don't have a record player, however I can't wait to hear the remastered versions once you post them! Also, I love how the tracklist includes 80% of my favorite unreleased songs, I still wish Boom Like That was included tho. Someone should send you Crazy For You so you could release it as a vinyl exclusive

is there any way you could drop your remasters, or at least the most remastered tracks, before some of us purchase :brows:trash magic and disco are probably my favorites so i just want to see what you did, i’m sure it’s good i just have to justify spending money :icant:

sUcVobB.png

i havent put an order in but will be doing that tomorrow. Gotta sleep babes. Imma coming back to check my budget in the morning. I love this project.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

12 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

is there any way you could drop your remasters, or at least the most remastered tracks, before some of us purchase :brows:trash magic and disco are probably my favorites so i just want to see what you did, i’m sure it’s good i just have to justify spending money :icant:

nothing was done to disco except a compressor and some white noise removal! just some shaping up and polishing. trash magic was a little bit more dramatic, just taking out the extra chorus. 

giphy.gif

Just now, venicebitch said:

is 100 the maximum amount of the orders? or will it be increased in case of higher demand?

i’m honestly not sure! i’ve looked through some projects on there and i’ve seen some that say: “Goal Reached! 104/100” so i’m assuming yes? the most logical way that it would work, to me, is that once it’s 100 orders, it could stay open for the next week or so to let any one else get it. not completely sure so don’t mark my words down or anything lol 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

is 100 the maximum amount of the orders? or will it be increased in case of higher demand?

if we reach 100 it’ll be increased to 200 but there’s no intermediate and it’s easier for @bigspender to cut it off at 100 and maybe do a future pressing rather than a 200 and people not meeting it

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 minutes ago, bigspender said:

i’m honestly not sure! i’ve looked through some projects on there and i’ve seen some that say: “Goal Reached! 104/100” so i’m assuming yes? the most logical way that it would work, to me, is that once it’s 100 orders, it could stay open for the next week or so to let any one else get it. not completely sure so don’t mark my words down or anything lol 

please wait a few days more at least because it'll reach the goal super fast!!! there's already 50 orders

5 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

is it actual press or custom made/lathe cut pressing?

and one more question were the songs mastered for the vinyl or just sent as the original files

it’s an actual press, and they are professionally mastered. i have 4+ years experience in mastering :) 

2 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

please wait a few days more at least because it'll reach the goal super fast!!! there's already 50 orders

holy crap that blew up way faster than i thought it would…. where did those orders even come from!?!?  the whole point of debuting it here was that i want all lanaboards stans to get it first. maybe that happened? i’m not sure who ordered. 

if this is successful, which the outlook looks like it will be, i can do another of the same exact pressing, and then in the future i’ll be doing another unreleased vinyl with more lizzy grant/older songs. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, bigspender said:

it’s an actual press, and they are professionally mastered. i have 4+ years experience in mastering :) 

holy crap that blew up way faster than i thought it would…. where did those orders even come from!?!? 

reddit probably + i posted the link on my discord for polish fandom

2 minutes ago, bigspender said:

holy crap that blew up way faster than i thought it would…. where did those orders even come from!?!?

the idea is brilliant tbh so i'm not surprised

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif