bigspender

[Cancelled] Fan Favorites Unreleased (Volume I) Vinyl

It looks beautiful! Sadly I don't even own a record player, I was wondering if we will get a MP3 Link in debré once it gets shipped for all of us poor people :hottie:

8nl2OpX.png

13 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

It looks beautiful! Sadly I don't even own a record player, I was wondering if we will get a MP3 Link in debré once it gets shipped for all of us poor people :hottie:

Yes! 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

If I wasn't so broke I would def order this! It looks so stunning and official-esque, very good job! I'm not really a fan of Disco and Trash Magic to an extent being thrown around with the other songs that sound much more... produced? But despite that, I see this flowing really good from head to toe. Amazing job, and I really hope you get to the goal! I still think here in LanaBoards there are enough strong elements to make up a recording label :true: design, physical pressings, recording, music production, and so on, even marketing ideas have been around...

If I were to change those two songs I pointed out I may have put Hollywood and Wild One to make them more fitting with the sound of the others, and with a slightly rearranged tracklist, but that's just me asking for more. Don't mind me dddd.

I’ve got a label…

Spoiler

Still need to build my site,

sign some bitches,

get budget,

and my OCD record plant - all defect free vinyl,

:crying5:

like if I was up and rolling I’d sign @yourolllikethunder in a heartbeat!

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I’ve got a label…

Hide contents

Still need to build my site,

sign some bitches,

get budget,

and my OCD record plant - all defect free vinyl,

:crying5:

like if I was up and rolling I’d sign @yourolllikethunder in a heartbeat!

:ma:

Keep me in mind bc I’m also an independent artist, I just don’t share that side of me with Lana boards because if I get famous I don’t want people to find me on here LMAO

giphy.gif

If I had the money, I'd totally buy one because I love this! I love the tracklist as well, surprisingly cohesive :um2: 

I do have one question, tho... What version of Serene Queen did make the cut? Cause I personally think the village demo version is more fitting considering the other songs :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

15 records left! I think I've decided I want this run to be one of a kind.... and that I will be doing a volume 2 along the same concept... so if you're really wanting one but still on the edge, nows your only chance!:party:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

"Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK" era 2.0 incoming....

i was about to say the same girl i--

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Fucccckkkkkkk I love this but I just don’t like this version of I talk to jesusssssssss

Unfortunately that’s a deal breaker for me but this is freaking amazing, wonderful job to everyone involved :party:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Just now, TropicoKitten said:

Just put my order in:brows:  Will it have a spine? A lot of custom records don’t. Either way, not complaining because it’s a really good price compared to some other fan made records

it does have a spine! if it didn't, I honestly wouldn't have done all of this because spines are just too important, especially in my 150+ record shelf :toofunny:

giphy.gif

Just now, bigspender said:

it does have a spine! if it didn't, I honestly wouldn't have done all of this because spines are just too important, especially in my 150+ record shelf :toofunny:

Thank goodness! I wasn’t expecting it to so now I’m even more excited