bigspender

[Cancelled] Fan Favorites Unreleased (Volume I) Vinyl

Omg not me just waking up and this whole project is fully backed.. guess I know what I’m doing for my next LanaBoards fundraising idea (jk)

Also just want to state that if this somehow turns into another a*******y situation, LanaBoards and myself are not liable for any damages :awkney:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

Omg not me just waking up and this whole project is fully backed.. guess I know what I’m doing for my next LanaBoards fundraising idea (jk)

Also just want to state that if this somehow turns into another a*******y situation, LanaBoards and myself are not liable for any damages :awkney:

Use your magic with Lana & reason with her…

:lanasrs:

IMG-3521.jpg

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

neither am I, qrates will directly refund all of the buyers

I just designed and put it all together:crossed:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, bigspender said:

someone on reddit messaged me and said that people on discord were reporting it. so, if it ends up not being made, at least qrates will give you all your money back, but let’s hope that doesn’t happen and we can just get the record and leave it alone :)

this is why we keep things within this community :true:

no shade or hate to anyone thats shared it with other communities!!

Soooo maybe for this volume 2 in the future, when it’s posted on here, could we please keep it for Lanaboards users first and not spread the link (at least not immediately) because I’m gonna be so heartbroken if this gets canceled :crai:

Spoiler

I understand putting the link on Reddit/discord was done with good intentions and all, but they are bigger communities than us so there is always bound to be one or two jerks that ruin ideas like this by reporting them! 

Spoiler

Meanwhile on LB it seems every other person if not majority of us rejoice in happiness when something leaks :hooker:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

3 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I’ve had it before, instant refund.

yas you can vouch for me

Just now, colaandvideogames said:

Soooo maybe for this volume 2 in the future, when it’s posted on here, could we please keep it for Lanaboards users first and not spread the link (at least not immediately) because I’m gonna be so heartbroken if this gets canceled :crai:

Hide contents

I understand putting the link on Reddit/discord was done with good intentions and all, but they are bigger communities than us so there is always bound to be one or two jerks that ruin ideas like this by reporting them! 

Hide contents

Meanwhile on LB it seems every other person if not majority of us rejoice in happiness when something leaks :hooker:

100% agreed. im trying to find if there's a way on qrates or a similar service to keep it private and not showcased on their website. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, bigspender said:

yas you can vouch for me

100% agreed. im trying to find if there's a way on qrates or a similar service to keep it private and not showcased on their website. 

Also quick question but since it reached its goal and you sent that in or whatever do they tell you when they’ll start making copies? (Sorry I’m just so anxious and excited in the best way :party:)

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

24 minutes ago, bigspender said:

next is trailer park days- IF this one ends up not being cancelled 

I NEED :trisha:

but do Sirens first :hooker:

21 minutes ago, archiemm said:

azAiiob.png

this next 

21 minutes ago, bigspender said:

BYE why do I wanna do this

i want this too :trisha:

Just now, colaandvideogames said:

Also quick question but since it reached its goal and you sent that in or whatever do they tell you when they’ll start making copies? (Sorry I’m just so anxious and excited in the best way :party:)

yeah! first they send me 5 test pressings (which I will obviously show a picture of) and then I'll listen to all of them to make sure the audio is good throughout, and then, once I give them my approval, it hits production.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, bigspender said:

yas you can vouch for me

Name it stoopid like:

we haven’t any more bananas.

but the actual physical product is correct & I guess dm the link?

IMG-3521.jpg

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Name it stoopid like:

we haven’t any more bananas.

but the actual physical product is correct & I guess dm the link?

that's honestly really smart. because the mockups can differ from the templates I actually upload. am I going to start bananagate? I guess we'll see

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, bigspender said:

yeah! first they send me 5 test pressings (which I will obviously show a picture of) and then I'll listen to all of them to make sure the audio is good throughout, and then, once I give them my approval, it hits production.

what happens to the TPs after? :oopna:

1 minute ago, bigspender said:

that's honestly really smart. because the mockups can differ from the templates I actually upload. am I going to start bananagate? I guess we'll see

id make a scatgate joke but someone might actually do it :deadbanana:

also, if you get AKA pressed for vinyl after Sirens (if we get to that point) use the black art you made for your remaster and include the original artwork as the back cover for the tracklist :trisha:

Just now, bigspender said:

ll probably end up giving them away to people who weren't able to get one!

thats a fab idea! maybe we can do a livestream on the LBs instagram (would have to temporarily go private to followers only) and do a live name-pull-out-of-a-hat event :true:

only the names of constantly active Lanaboards members who can't back it on Qrates can enter.

here's what I think would work:

everyone delete your reddit posts/discord texts/tik Tok videos if you guys made any.... I think we need to wipe it off of everything except LanaBoards at this point to ensure that no more attention gets drawn to it. I feel crazy like im running a scheme or something

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

thats a fab idea! maybe we can do a livestream on the LBs instagram (would have to temporarily go private to followers only) and do a live name-pull-out-of-a-hat event :true:

only the names of constantly active Lanaboards members who can't back it on Qrates can enter.

that sounds amazing! LanaBoards really should be a cult where you have to get invited to join.

giphy.gif