bigspender

Outoftheboxxx.com Lana Merch

outoftheboxxx.com has some pretty cool non official merch and dupes of your merch!!

it’s got a lizzy grant midas jacket, zippo lighter, the fake coke spoon necklaces, some phone cases, hats, shirts, and probably some other cool things that i’m sure some people here could appreciate!

i usually see shops like this for gaga but this is the first time i’ve ever seen a dupe shop dedicated to lana! it’s actually pretty cool to me 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

it's kinda pretty actually. i wonder if its all high quality

im not sure tbh, i saw someone on tik tok get the aka jacket which i’ve literally always wanted. it looked rlly nice!

giphy.gif

i was ready to post a rant about how i hate stores like these cuz ppl are gonna try to sell these pieces as the original - but they add or change stuff to make it different from the actual merch, so kudos to that

image.png

3 hours ago, hydrangeas said:

Whoaa cool find! I'm now tempted to finally get myself a rosary replica since even the fakes are usually over $100 these days.

I got one from them last year, 100% recommend!! Really high quality too and the customer service is beyond amazing :wub:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"