Dominikx4

The Forgotten Unreleased Songs

I was scrolling through YouTube and found a Dynamite video and I thought...

We all know and love I Talk To Jesus. Your Girl. Say Yes To Heaven. Serial Killer. The list goes on.

But what about Lana's unreleased noone is talking about? Which songs do you always forget exist? Are there any songs you adore, but noone else seems to share your love for them?

I'll start - these are two songs I kind of like, yet I don't have them in my playlist and noone is ever talking about them:

image.png

3 minutes ago, Greenwich Acid Cherry Pie said:

Heartshaped Chevrolet is a bop

i have no idea what that is :rip:

23 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

i don't know if they're that forgotten but BBM Baby, Butterflies pt. 2, Caught You Boy and Making Out remind me a lot about my first year in high school :wub:

i remember everyone loving Caught You Boy when it leaked and its disappeared into nothingness since

image.png

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

i have no idea what that is :rip:

i remember everyone loving Caught You Boy when it leaked and its disappeared into nothingness since

it's not even on YT, so that's understandable :trisha:

speaking of CYB, Delicious is also a banger!!

also also also, Breaking My Heart is THE anthem

rihKQ8M.gif

I've never seen a soul talk about Butterflies Part 2 and it is up there with her best. I can never listen to it once I legit have to listen on repeat for like 45 minutes it's addictive and packed with so many hooks 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

1 hour ago, Trash Magic said:

I've never seen a soul talk about Butterflies Part 2 and it is up there with her best. I can never listen to it once I legit have to listen on repeat for like 45 minutes it's addictive and packed with so many hooks 

i was ADDICTED to this song back in 2016. one of her best

image.png

3 hours ago, Voignamir said:

Butterflies pt. 2

one of my most played :sluttybunny:

2 hours ago, Trash Magic said:

both part 1 and part 2 :trisha:

ASaP’s collab, Ridin’. I recently relistened to it and found it more interesting than I first did.

maybe it’s because of the last two singer-songwriter albums she gave us, although excellent but quieter, but I’ve been enjoying much more her early work for the last months.