Dominikx4

The Forgotten Unreleased Songs

I've been interested in her really bubblegum pop songs from 2010-2011, including:

• Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight
  • Take Me To Paris
  • Driving in Cars with Boys - Demo (with the higher singing)
  • Prom Song
  • Queen of Disaster

Some of these I think are still pretty popular, but they go together in a really fun way that feels like a forgotten album in-between AKA and Born to Die that could have been really amazing.

The Paradise EP never had a title track, but a song with this name was a BTD outtake:

there're some BTD outtakes and a lot of other unreleased songs I don't know yet, but I'm glad there's something left to discover

14 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

the good life & you and me are top tier!

the good life is pure bliss to me. it defined such a significant period of my life and the song brings back so many memories of the first lockdown 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

I really like Heavy Hitter, Paradise and Hit & Run. Paradise and Hit & Run (the upbeat version) were some of the first unreleased songs I got obsessed with. 

Also Big Bad Wolf. That one is so different. I love it so much. 

Here's songs I remember being really popular when I was first getting into Lana that I don't see anyone talking about anymore:

Heavy Hitter

Because of You

JFK

Behind Closed Doors

Damn You (although i'm fine with this one not being discussed :lolliney:)

imageproxy.jpg

15 hours ago, revadece said:

omg stoplite delite, one of my faves :trisha:

i have always loved her 2009 unreleased songs (or at least marked 2009 in my library), but i feel like no one really talks about them. bollywood hawaii, on the radio (yes, i unironically like it), golden grill, greenwich, hollywood movie, motel 6, resistance, and more

summer of sam is a bop too, it’s from 2010. i think if it wasn’t so copyrighted it would have potential to be another tiktok hit

15 hours ago, takemetothegasstation said:

I've been interested in her really bubblegum pop songs from 2010-2011, including:

• Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight
  • Take Me To Paris
  • Driving in Cars with Boys - Demo (with the higher singing)
  • Prom Song
  • Queen of Disaster

Some of these I think are still pretty popular, but they go together in a really fun way that feels like a forgotten album in-between AKA and Born to Die that could have been really amazing.

9 hours ago, TheBoss said:

Out of her pop phase, Behind Close Doors, Hot Hot Hot, Butterflies part 1 &2, RESISTANCE(?)?)?)

Bubble gum pop Lana was SOMETHING ELSE. I love these songs so much. Stoplite Delite gets paid DUST. It deserves to be loved.

Also Dum Dum.

Butterflies Pt. 2, Dangerous Girl, Dum Dum, Hey You, Let My Hair Down, Maha Maha/Bollywood Hawaii— I rarely see people talk about these songs despite them all being bops. I would kill for a properly produced version of Let My Hair Down.

There's also a lot of mysterious laptop demos/concepts that I enjoy. I'd love to see stuff like 4th of July, Midnight Dancer Girlfriend, etc developed into full songs :legend:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Also I've never heard anyone say ANYTHING of Summer Of Sam, like what the fuck? Such a cute track!

Also I Don't Wanna Go is one hell of a great unreleased track and it never gets the same shine than the untouchable 5 or UV scraps

8nl2OpX.png