Dominikx4

The Forgotten Unreleased Songs

2 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Do you guys remember Delicious?

I don't think I could forget that song if I tried, it gets stuck in my head c o n s t a n t l y

They're disguuusting, I'm duhlishis. Also, literally who is that guy on that song? Did we ever figure that out?

imageproxy.jpg

10 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Also, literally who is that guy on that song? Did we ever figure that out?

To my knowledge his name isn't (publicly) known yet. Can't believe it's been nearly 10 years since the song surfaced and we still don't know :toofloppy:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

On 3/12/2022 at 10:56 PM, Super Movie said:

Here's songs I remember being really popular when I was first getting into Lana that I don't see anyone talking about anymore:

Heavy Hitter

Because of You

JFK

Behind Closed Doors

Damn You (although i'm fine with this one not being discussed :lolliney:)

Now what the hell… I DONT UNDERSTAND THE DAMN YOU SLANDER! THE ALTERNATE VERSION W THE PIANO IS SOOO GOOD ‘FLOWERS IN MY HAIR AND YOUR BREATHE SMELLED OF WHISKEY’ IS ONE OF MY FAVE LYRICS EVER :poordat:

and i’m agreeing with everyone who mentioned Summer Of Sam / Bentley / I Don’t Wanna Go / Resistance / Some Things Last A Long Time. These songs have always been in my top favourite LDR songs 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

1 minute ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Now what the hell… I DONT UNDERSTAND THE DAMN YOU SLANDER! THE ALTERNATE VERSION W THE PIANO IS SOOO GOOD ‘FLOWERS IN MY HAIR AND YOUR BREATHE SMELLED OF WHISKEY’ IS ONE OF MY FAVE LYRICS EVER :poordat:

and i’m agreeing with everyone who mentioned Summer Of Sam / Bentley / I Don’t Wanna Go / Resistance / Some Things Last A Long Time. These songs have always been in my top favourite LDR songs 

I actually really like the alternate version with just piano and strings, I just can't stand to listen to the other version because the mixing on it is so fucking weird to me :trisha:

imageproxy.jpg

On 3/13/2022 at 11:12 AM, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Butterflies Pt. 2, Dangerous Girl, Dum Dum, Hey You, Let My Hair Down, Maha Maha/Bollywood Hawaii— I rarely see people talk about these songs despite them all being bops. I would kill for a properly produced version of Let My Hair Down.

Omg I forgot about Me & My Boyfriend!!! 

The live performance is so good, the studio would end me I think 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 minute ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Omg I forgot about Me & My Boyfriend!!! 

The live performance is so good, the studio would end me I think 

that entire session is pretty obscure/forgotten in general even though they're really good :agree:

WGe8ynS.gif

55 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

bentley is top tier 

giphy.gif

On 3/12/2022 at 6:02 AM, Dominikx4 said:

I was scrolling through YouTube and found a Dynamite video and I thought...

We all know and love I Talk To Jesus. Your Girl. Say Yes To Heaven. Serial Killer. The list goes on.

But what about Lana's unreleased noone is talking about? Which songs do you always forget exist? Are there any songs you adore, but noone else seems to share your love for them?

I'll start - these are two songs I kind of like, yet I don't have them in my playlist and noone is ever talking about them:

Last girl on earth (that song is so depressing), ghetto baby, spin me round, daytona meth