Dominikx4

The Forgotten Unreleased Songs

I just realized I had never heard "Hey You" nor have I heard mentions of it so I'm voting for that! I love it!

Also:

Is It Wrong?

Midnite Dancer Girlfriend

Break My Fall

You & Me

You're Gonna Love Me

Fordham Road

let me be who i'm meant to be

i think the best forgotten unreleased is definitely cereal killa and us against the world gorls :xcry:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

they are not songs but demos everyone's been sleeping on.... 

without you demo 1

living legend piano version

ultraviolence demo

angels forever demo

they are kind of special idk.... love them sm

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 3/14/2022 at 7:55 PM, Wait For Life said:

Last girl on earth (that song is so depressing), ghetto baby, spin me round, daytona meth

Spin Me Round is a song you just never find out about unless someone else mentions it

😋🫶🏼

Maybe not all of these are considered forgotten or hidden, but I rarely or never see them being talked about 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Heavy Hitter is my favorite of Lana's unreleased :heart: I'll always love jazzy Lana, and the fact that it's from 2009 (which I consider the middle ground between the Lizzy era and the LDR era) makes it even better 

imageproxy.jpg

children of the bad revolution :heart:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

On 3/14/2022 at 6:07 PM, TheBoss said:

Also Some Things Last A Long Time washes a LOT of y'all favorite tracks from 2013, and you will DEAL.

LOVE this one. is it a cover of another song or is it an original?

16 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

LOVE this one. is it a cover of another song or is it an original?

it’s a cover of daniel johnston’s song. 

i really love dance for money, lift your eyes, in the sun and money hunny. they’re hardly if ever discussed. i really miss when songs were leaking constantly and we had to download them from picosong what a time to be alive

run motorcycle :trisha: this is stupid, this whole music thing, i'm burnt out and i don't wanna sing :trisha: everybody ask me who i am ... i'm nobody, i'm only a man

your band is all the rage :trisha: but when you get real big baby, remember that little ol cowgirl waiting for you back in that red river valley, waiting back in that tallahassee :trisha:

sUcVobB.png

Breaking My Heart. Those lyrics are so fun! Gold hoops, cherry pie, I’m the apple of his eye, Jean Paul Gaultier, Versace and yayo! Love Lana namedropping designer brands. 

Bad Boy. It sounds hella unfinished/off key/concept demo-like, but I love this one for some reason. 

Break My Fall - love the prechorus/chorus.

Dreamgirl - this one’s so pretty. Her saying the song was a joke makes me wanna know more lol. Someone should ask her about it!

Roses - this one just slays. 

Some Things Last a Long Time - beautiful, heartfelt cover. 

Joshy & I - I know it’s just a lil jam sesh/probably the start of a concept but something about it is so pretty and hypnotizing to me. A bit eerie too idk why.